Beretta 92X - Talk me out of it (or into it!)

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

FastCarry
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Beretta 92X - Talk me out of it (or into it!)

Post by FastCarry »

The rdo system on the 9x leaves a lot to be desired, it sits pretty high. Its manageable but forget about cowitness. I have an rmr on my m9a4 but not sure if i like it yet. I love red dots on everything else i have though.

Topic author
Scott in Houston
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Scott in Houston »

FastCarry wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:11 pm The rdo system on the 9x leaves a lot to be desired, it sits pretty high. Its manageable but forget about cowitness. I have an rmr on my m9a4 but not sure if i like it yet. I love red dots on everything else i have though.
Yes. I’ve done some more reading and YouTube-research :) and have determined I probably won’t do a red dot on it.
I’m now looking at buying a 2nd slide for my gen 3 Glock 19 that is drilled for an optic.

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

This gun was put on my wish list when I was in the Army back in 1987. I finally got it last year. I have zero regrets in doing so. I like the unique styling with the exposed barrel. Sorry, but I can't talk you out of it.

Topic author
Scott in Houston
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Scott in Houston »

Soccerdad1995 wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:06 pm This gun was put on my wish list when I was in the Army back in 1987. I finally got it last year. I have zero regrets in doing so. I like the unique styling with the exposed barrel. Sorry, but I can't talk you out of it.
Now that you have my SR1911 that I regret selling, want to sell your Beretta to me? :lol: :lol: :cheers2:

AdioSS

Post by AdioSS »

I’m going to recommend the Centurion size. It takes the same mags as a fullsize, but has the slightly shorter 4.3” barrel. It balances very well & is a bit easier to carry. I have 3 that size. I’ve only had a single Compact (Inox M9A1), but I didn’t care for the grip size.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”