Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 7

Re: Anyone Else Carry A Beretta

Post by carlson1 »

Jose_in_Dallas wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:45 am
carlson1 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:06 am I have been looking at a Beretta PX4 Compact Carry with LTT Trigger Job.
Yes, exactly what I'm looking at getting as well.
carlson1 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:16 am My 92 Elite LTT Red Dot Ready Slide came this week. The slide is gray and frame is black. Pictures don’t do it Justice. This is one is basically the VERTEC /Centurion slide I don’t know the difference.
Anyway you can get me a some better pictures of that? Maybe outside in the sunlight? I was considering just getting the black slide but now I'm curious as to what that gray slide looks like on the black frame.
Sorry it took me so long I have COVID and the flu. Here you go and I think these turned out better.

Rafe
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Rafe »

carlson1 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:59 pm Sorry it took me so long I have COVID and the flu. Here you go and I think these turned out better.
What?! You're not allowed to have COVID and the flu. You've got enough to deal with.

Nice lookin' shooter, though...
“Be ready; now is the beginning of happenings.”
― Robert E. Howard, Swords of Shahrazar

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 7

Post by carlson1 »

Rafe wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:03 pm
carlson1 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:59 pm Sorry it took me so long I have COVID and the flu. Here you go and I think these turned out better.
What?! You're not allowed to have COVID and the flu. You've got enough to deal with.

Nice lookin' shooter, though...
What is bad is the doctors don’t want you to come in the office so there is no way to get meds unless you go to the ER. My wife and I both had to go to CVS for the test. They came back positive and they basically said good luck. :banghead:

I like this set up, but I also like the fact I can take the 92 Elite LTT Red Dot Ready Slide off and out on the original slide for better concealed carry. I am in the process of going to red dots so I am an old dog in training.

oohrah
Posts in topic: 1

Post by oohrah »

PX4 Storm in .45, with the de-cock, so DA/SA. I love it. Also have the Beretta paddle holster made for it.
BerretaPX4_USMC.JPG
USMC, Retired
Treating one variety of person as better or worse than others by accident of birth is morally indefensible.

Jose_in_Dallas
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

I'm really digging that. Thanks for sharing. Hope you get to feeling better.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”