Anyone Carry A Beretta Px4 Storm Compact Carry

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 14

Re: Anyone Carry A Beretta Px4 Storm Compact Carry

Post by carlson1 »

Well I ended up buying the extra slide (RDO) because it just makes it easier for me to swap out if I don’t want the RMR on a certain day. It would have been easier if I could have just bought from LTT, but like you said they are out of stock. I have the Beretta Elite and I have the RDO slide for it and I love it. Just put 150 rounds through the RDO slide for the Elite.

Jose_in_Dallas
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

carlson1 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:40 pm Well I ended up buying the extra slide (RDO) because it just makes it easier for me to swap out if I don’t want the RMR on a certain day. It would have been easier if I could have just bought from LTT, but like you said they are out of stock. I have the Beretta Elite and I have the RDO slide for it and I love it. Just put 150 rounds through the RDO slide for the Elite.
Cool. I can't wait to hear your report on it. I know a couple of people that daily the PX4 and love it. None of them have an RDO on it though. I'd also like to hear your comparison between the 92 and the PX4.

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

I can’t wait to get the PX4 back. The LTT Elite is just fantastic. I didn’t think there was a Beretta that would beat Wilson Combat, but LTT has it right. The gun is smooth and flat shooting. I wasn’t a Beretta fan at all until I got a Wilson Combat Brig Tac in a trade. I sold it and regretted it ever since. Then I bought a Wilson Combat Centurion with their trigger job. It was great. I seen a video with Langdon at Bill Wilson’s ranch. So I bought the Elite. I am a Beretta convert now.

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Mine has finally came back. I didn’t get to shoot as much as I wanted because my better half is really sick. I used Federal 25gr and very little of the Sig Sauer Elite Performance 9mm Luger 147 GR V-Crown JHP Ammo. I will do my. Eat to post the trigger weight later tonight.

This 10 Yards both hands slow.

This 10 yards both hands standing pretty fast pace.

Left hand only at 6 yards

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Holster arrived. I can’t believe this, but this has became my favorite gun to carry.

RoyGBiv
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RoyGBiv »

carlson1 wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 7:57 pm Holster arrived. I can’t believe this, but this has became my favorite gun to carry.
I am trying to stay focused on shooting my G19 better and NOT get distracted by my interest in the PX4CC....

You are not being helpful there Carl... Not at all... :lol:

Love the shark holster too...
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

I know there is two others that want to shoot the PX4 and you’re welcome too. I have no clue what a non Langdon PX4 shoots like, but this one is a dream. When I sent it to LTT I told my wife it was a waste of money because I would be selling it. Well it is my favorite gun now. I remember when people said the Glock was ugly well this is a duckling too, but it just shoots so good. The barrel is a little shorter than the G19 also. I have been having some hip trouble and this is the only pistol that doesn’t stab me where I am hurting. The only time I carry my 92G LTT is Sunday and it is because it has the RDO. (Pictured below)

Jose_in_Dallas

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

Beautiful holster! Probably to beautiful for the PX4 :lol: Still need to meet up with you sometime to check it out. And maybe you will convince me to get the RDS on my 92 as well.

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Jose_in_Dallas wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:18 am Beautiful holster! Probably to beautiful for the PX4 :lol: Still need to meet up with you sometime to check it out. And maybe you will convince me to get the RDS on my 92 as well.
Let’s pick a day. I am free Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday most of the time.

Jose_in_Dallas

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

carlson1 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 9:24 am Let’s pick a day. I am free Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday most of the time.
I'll message you on Sunday. I should be free either on Tuesday or Thursday.

Topic author
carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Sounds good.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”