Anybody use a Molle seatback organizer?

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
troglodyte
Posts in topic: 1

Anybody use a Molle seatback organizer?

Post by troglodyte »

I just bought a new truck and after driving the old one for 22 years, I had accumulated a lot of stuff. Some of it is junk and trash but a lot of it is what I consider essentials. Some of the problem was stuffing something in "just in case" when I already had three stuffed somewhere, i.e. two rain ponchos, a rainsuit, and three umbrellas.

I am considering a seatback organizer to store my trauma kit, boo boo kit, and a few other items that need to be handy and easily accessible without being everyday items in the console or emergency items stored under or behind the seat. I think it would help the out-of-sight-out-of-mind "just in case" scenarios.

I am not going to mount my rifle to it or some other high profile smash and grab lure.

Looking for input. Anybody have any experience with the rigid vs. soft styles?

I'm not entirely sold on the idea but it sure looks like a nice place to keep a few things.
Talon Firearms Training
Instructor - License To Carry, School Safety, First Responder: Texas DPS, Certified Instructor: Rangemasters/Tom Givens
NRA Instructor - Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Range Safety Officer
Stop The Bleed Instructor

Excaliber

Re: Anybody use a Molle seatback organizer?

Post by Excaliber »

I use one from 5.11 for exactly the purposes you describe.

For me it meets those needs quite well.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

rwi862

Re: Anybody use a Molle seatback organizer?

Post by rwi862 »

Bought one for our command vehicle to hold spare radios, batteries, binos, gloves, etc. and it works well. Would recommend. The only suggestion I would add is consider one with a back plate or with something that keeps the organizer from sagging away from the back of the seat it's attached to. Once you get it loaded down it tends to sag and things bounce around a bit more than I like.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”