Magna Port S&W M19-6 2.5” Barrel

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Magna Port S&W M19-6 2.5” Barrel

Post by carlson1 »

I have a few Model 19 and the oldest is a 19-2. I have the blue box and tools that came with that one. All of mine are 2,5” barrel. I have one that is 19-6 that the hammer has been bobbed, has had an amazing trigger job done to it and I want to know who is the best to send it to for magna ports?

mrvmax
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Magna Port S&W M19-6 2.5” Barrel

Post by mrvmax »

Not sure I understand what you're asking, I'm assuming you're asking for an FFL to ship it through since UPS and FedEx won't ship from individuals. If you were in my area I'd do it for you.

A few years ago I sent Magna Port my Freedom Arms revolver in 454 Casull. That thing hurt to shoot and I'm not recoil sensitive. I had it ported and a trigger job. They did great job and it made a world of difference. They do good work.

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Magna Port S&W M19-6 2.5” Barrel

Post by carlson1 »

I guess the heading is mid leading. I have always called ported magna ported. My mistake. I am not for sure if magna port is better than just being ported. Would love to know what other people’s experiences are. Ported or Magnaported. It appears that Magnaport will only accept from a FFL and will only ship back to a FFL.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”