Attention EBR owners

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
packina45
Posts in topic: 1

Attention EBR owners

Post by packina45 »

I'm seriously considering a DPMS Panther LR-AP4. Would be interested in hearing from owners, and any pros/cons vs. the Armalite AR-10.

Configuration I'm looking at has the detachable A2-style carry handle/rear sight group over an A3 flattop for future optics, and is locally priced at Clark's about $150 below the MSRP on the DPMS website..

.308/7.62 of course, and I'm thinking of adding the Miceluk compensator, considering I shoot at Jerry's home range and can have the work done by Clark's Custom.
CHL timeline: 43 days mailbox to mailbox

ScubaSigGuy

Post by ScubaSigGuy »

My vote is for the Armalite AR-10T... because I have one.

Just my unbiased opinion. :grin:

I have not shot any DPMS product but I have read some favorable reviews about their rifles lately. But, can you really trust the gun mag reviews? They rarely give a bad one.
Last edited by ScubaSigGuy on Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S.S.G.

"A champion doesn’t become a champion in the ring. He is merely recognized in the ring.The ‘becoming’ happens during his daily routine." Joe Louis

NRA MEMBER

dukalmighty

Post by dukalmighty »

I have an Eagle Arms AR-10 same thing as Armalite with the 29" bbl A2 buttstock and A3 upper receiver with a SS 16x42 mil-dot scope,i had a compensator installed but to tell you the truth i put the flash suppressor back on due to the fact i couldn't tell the difference in recoil.The gas operated design makes it extremely comfortable to shoot,i also installed a RRA 2 stage trigger in it after i bought it.It shoots scrumptiously :grin:

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

Here is mine. It is all Scubs fault:

KBCraig
Banned

Re: Attention EBR owners

Post by KBCraig »

packina40 wrote:I'm thinking of adding the Miceluk compensator, considering I shoot at Jerry's home range and can have the work done by Clark's Custom.
Now you're just showing off!

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”