rebluing in houston

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
PBR
Posts in topic: 2

rebluing in houston

Post by PBR »

Looking for someone to reblue couple rifles and a pistol. any suggestions as to a location around houston? i'm on the eastside (northshore/channelview) and Pasadena said it would be 3 months -- looking for it a little quicker if possible. Thanks for any help and suggestions.
Houston, Tx.
DPS Received - Jan. 26th
Received Pin# - Feb. 25th
IN HAND!!!!!! June 9th

seamusTX
Posts in topic: 1

Re: rebluing in houston

Post by seamusTX »

Briley does handguns and shotguns, but not rifles (I have no idea why not): http://www.briley.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They're near I-10 and the west Sam Houston Tollway.

- Jim
Fear, anger, hatred, and greed. The devil's all-you-can-eat buffet.

BigRon

Post by BigRon »

Does it have to be actual blueing? There was a guy on Texas Hunting Forum in your area that was showing off some pretty nice moly coating. You could probably find him on that forum if interested. BTW, I think he does guns over the weekend and has them back ASAP.
God is so good to me.

Duty, Honor, Country

RECIT

Post by RECIT »

Briley's said 6-8 weeks to look at my AR15 barrel. So speed is not on their side...
"I am a Free Man, regardless of what set of 'rules' surround me. When I find them tolerable, I tolerate them. When I find them obnoxious, I ignore them. I remain free, because I know and understand that I alone bear full responsibility for everything I do, or chose not to do."

Topic author
PBR
Posts in topic: 2

Post by PBR »

thanks for the help guys -- i actually ended up using wheeler's cerama-coat -- seemed to work good and has a nice finish really. just doesnt go no where close to what they say -- i will need a few more cans now -- done got in the touch up mood. lol
Houston, Tx.
DPS Received - Jan. 26th
Received Pin# - Feb. 25th
IN HAND!!!!!! June 9th

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”