What a trip

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
progun47
Posts in topic: 1

What a trip

Post by progun47 »

Wow, just got back from over at the Glock forum, they have some real "wizards" over there. It's nice to be back into the sane zone LOL
"People cannot be effectually oppressed and enslaved, who are not FIRST DISARMED" Texas Supreme Court 1859 (Cockrum vs State)

"Son, you will die with the hammer down on that weapon." Jeff Cooper, Gunsite ranch 6/18/84

seamusTX

Post by seamusTX »

It is great to have a forum where people act like sane adults instead of possessed maniacs. This one is now among my daily haunts.

- Jim

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

It is my home. Only reason I go to only 2 others is check for sale or trade. I am pretty sure I am ready to drop one of them. Thanks again Charles.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

JLaw

Post by JLaw »

longtooth wrote:It is my home. Only reason I go to only 2 others is check for sale or trade. I am pretty sure I am ready to drop one of them. Thanks again Charles.
:iagree:

I agree, however I do post a little on THR, but Texas CHL Forum is my home as well...homePAGE also!!!

I thank you too, Charles.

JLaw

jbenat

Watch Out For Trolls!!

Post by jbenat »

There are some, what I call trolls, on some forums, waiting to nitpick posters about anything they deem incorrect or below their superior expertise. I posted the same "safety rules" there (Greybeardsoutdoorforum) , as I posted on this forum, and all hell broke loose! Several morons pounced on the " All guns are always loaded" to say very insultingly that it was "moronic tripe", among other insults. The reason, it should say "Treat all guns as if they were loaded". Some say it one way and some say it the other. Who cares, just make sure your damn gun is unloaded! :evil:
What makes this forum more civil is we are mostly TEXANS!!!! TEXANS have more manners!!! :cheers2:
NRA
TSRA
Texas CHL Holder
Member VRWC (Vast Right Wing Conspiracy)

USA OUT OF THE UN - LET THEM APPLAUDE THAT!
Liberal Motto; "We've got what it takes to take what you've got"

The Marshal

Re: Watch Out For Trolls!!

Post by The Marshal »

jbenat wrote: What makes this forum more civil is we are mostly TEXANS!!!! TEXANS have more manners!!!
Heheh, I like to think so as well...slight bias on my part according to my Wife.
Thank you, Charles, for putting up a great forum.

I have learned lots since I found this site!

~Bill

one eyed fatman
Banned

Post by one eyed fatman »

I have to thank Charles as well but dang I sure have to watch my Pee's and Q's here. The wording of the law sure ticks me off sometimes. Doctors quit writing prescriptions in Latin maybe someday lawyers will learn to write in English as well. :???:

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”