Topic author
Reysc
Posts in topic: 1

Here you go, Dubya!!

Post by Reysc »

Let's move to the right forum... Gosh, can't take you anywhere :grin: :grin:

You wrote....
You're a card ReySC!
Like you, I like to try all the guns. I haven't traded anything I've bought and they are piling up and not getting enough attention. I like the Para but would sure like a Springfield TRP or Operator. I just got a Kimber Pro Raptor II I am hoping to shoot this weekend. Hey, Reysc (and others), what's your favorite handgun so far? Myself, while I typically carry a Glock 26 or 30, I like to shoot Sig P220s.
Regards,
JW
Edit: Whoops! Thought I was in the lounge.

My favorite but expensive to shoot... Kimber Custom 11, Para LTC and Colt Combat...

My Favorite not so expensive and real fun to shoot.. Sig P229 40 S&W

My Favorite inexpensive and fun to shoot... G17, G19

My favorite least expensive, cost pennies to shot.. Colt 22 auto pistol bull barrel..Looks like a woodsman...Shooting this gun is just like dry-firing but a lot of fun....

My carry..G26.. P 239...Colt Combat...deep conceal carry, charter arms snubby 38 spl 5 shot in a kangaroo holster....

Guns I'm thinking of buying ....Colt Gold Cup, Les Baer..
Guns ( under $500.00) I'm thinking of buying.. RIA 45 acp.. Taurus PT 1911...

Geez, dubya you got me started!

Cosmo 9

Post by Cosmo 9 »

I think it would be easier for me to say I've only shot one gun that I didn't like, 16ga Ithica Deer Slayer. That little thing kicks like a mule!

My favorite hand gun 70 ser. Colt Gold Cup, but it's getting old and starting to spend to much time in the shop, may have to become a safe queen.
These Pretzels are making me thirsty!

HighVelocity

Post by HighVelocity »

I'm currently in wheelgun mode and have been shooting 38spl, 44spl and 45LC & ACP like there's no tomorrow. :cool:
I like shooting my 229 and G17 in 9mm but they're taking a break.
I am scared of empty guns and keep mine loaded at all times. The family knows the guns are loaded and treats them with respect. Loaded guns cause few accidents; empty guns kill people every year. -Elmer Keith. 1961

JLaw

Re: Here you go, Dubya!!

Post by JLaw »

Reysc wrote:...deep conceal carry, charter arms snubby 38 spl 5 shot in a kangaroo holster....
I got to shoot by bro-in-law's Charter Arms .38 about a month ago, and I was very surprised by the accuracy of that little .38. The trigger wasn't the best, but the shots were going where asked anyways. His maybe a little worn out, because there was quite a bit more flash coming from the front of cylinder-to-forcing cone gap than any other revolver I've shot. But it did go bang every time and put the holes where you wanted them to go, that's what counts.

JLaw

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”