Trigger Job for a Ruger Revolver

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
LTUME1978
Posts in topic: 1

Trigger Job for a Ruger Revolver

Post by LTUME1978 »

I have an old Ruger Security Six that needs a good trigger job (both single and double action). Can anyone recommend someone in the Houston Area for this work (preferably on the south side of town). Thanks,

RECIT
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Trigger Job for a Ruger Revolver

Post by RECIT »

Ditto on the need of a trigger job done on a revolver. I have a speed six and S&W model 60 pro-series both in need of some fixin. :thumbs2:
"I am a Free Man, regardless of what set of 'rules' surround me. When I find them tolerable, I tolerate them. When I find them obnoxious, I ignore them. I remain free, because I know and understand that I alone bear full responsibility for everything I do, or chose not to do."

Mike1951
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Mike1951 »

If you can get him to take the job, one of the best is Teddy Jacobson in Sugarland.

http://www.actionsbyt.com/aboutus.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He's done a Springfield 1911 and a Ruger Redhawk for me.
Mike
AF5MS
TSRA Life Member
NRA Benefactor Member

RECIT
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RECIT »

By reading his website it might be a chore to get the work done. I'm not in a hurry for it to be done, but I don't want it to take six months either. People that selectively do work usually don't make time a priority in my years of doing business. But I live in Sugar Land and would love to get some work done by a world renowned gunsmith. I'll call or email tomorrow and see what they say.

Any other suggestions without having to send it off.
"I am a Free Man, regardless of what set of 'rules' surround me. When I find them tolerable, I tolerate them. When I find them obnoxious, I ignore them. I remain free, because I know and understand that I alone bear full responsibility for everything I do, or chose not to do."

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”