Introduce yourself

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

longtooth
Posts in topic: 252

Re: Introduce yourself

Post by longtooth »

Welcome back. Been a long time and I really have missed you.
We did have a few good times and meetings before you dropped outta sight.
Re-welcome :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

dws1117
Posts in topic: 53

Post by dws1117 »

Jusme wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:18 am Welcome back!
Congrats to your Eagle Scout, my son is also an Eagle. Sorry to hear about your work situation, hope there is some relief coming soon.

:tiphat:
Thank you.

Yeah, being out of work sucks, but it's also not all bad. I'm still more fortunate than many. I've been able to spend a lot of time with my kids and it's an even bigger deal since my son will be leaving for college soon. He'll be going to Texas Tech so he won't be coming home on weekends.

I now understand the pride of being an Eagle parent. At first I was against the allowing of girls into the scouting program. My daughter now has the same opportunities and it's been a positive experience for her. It's hard to argue with that.

dws1117

Post by dws1117 »

longtooth wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:01 am Welcome back. Been a long time and I really have missed you.
Thank you. Yes we did. I still think you each time I drive through your neck of the woods on our way to our Nacogdoches property. Hope you are well.

longtooth
Posts in topic: 252

Post by longtooth »

dws1117 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:53 am
longtooth wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:01 am Welcome back. Been a long time and I really have missed you.
Thank you. Yes we did. I still think you each time I drive through your neck of the woods on our way to our Nacogdoches property. Hope you are well.
Yes sir. All is well. 70yr old now. 6 GrandKids, no great ones yet. Still pastor a Country Baptist church.
Taking care of the daughter's property. 20 acres of timber. Grand Daughter and her hubby live bout 500 yds from us. Grandson going in the Air Force. Another one active duty Navy. The rest have decent to good jobs.
Have a great day.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

dws1117

Post by dws1117 »

longtooth wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 1:58 pm
dws1117 wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:53 am
Yes sir. All is well. 70yr old now. 6 GrandKids, no great ones yet. Still pastor a Country Baptist church.
Taking care of the daughter's property. 20 acres of timber. Grand Daughter and her hubby live bout 500 yds from us. Grandson going in the Air Force. Another one active duty Navy. The rest have decent to good jobs.
Have a great day.
Sounds like you are having a blessed life. I'm thrilled to see you still kicking around.

Chris
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Chris »

Should I reintroduce myself? :cool:

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”