Thunder Tactical Shooters

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
jbirds1210
Posts in topic: 2

Thunder Tactical Shooters

Post by jbirds1210 »

I had the privilege of shooting with these great folks on Wednesday evening and can not speak highly enough about it! If you are ever in the Conroe area or within a reasonable drive from these folks, do yourself a big favor and join a match. I plan to make it once a month when my schedule allows.

There is always room to speak highly of Steve and Donna.....they truely show a great deal of support and enthusiasm that can't be topped. Just hanging out with both of these genuinely nice people and awesome shooters is a great experience. It is an honor to get to know them.

My wife felt welcome and enjoyed visiting with all of the people at the match. This has been a common thread at every match I have attended...very nice and courteous folks. The entire shoot was held in good spirit and brimmed with encouragement! A sincere thank you to everyone that has anything to do with the Wednesday night fun match! I really had a nice time.
Jason
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member

"No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child."

KinnyLee
Posts in topic: 1

Post by KinnyLee »

Shoot me a PM when you go next time. I wouldn't mind to go observe. I can drive too. :cool:

ElGato

Re: Thunder Tactical Shooters

Post by ElGato »

jbirds1210 wrote:I had the privilege of shooting with these great folks on Wednesday evening and can not speak highly enough about it! If you are ever in the Conroe area or within a reasonable drive from these folks, do yourself a big favor and join a match. I plan to make it once a month when my schedule allows.

There is always room to speak highly of Steve and Donna.....they truely show a great deal of support and enthusiasm that can't be topped. Just hanging out with both of these genuinely nice people and awesome shooters is a great experience. It is an honor to get to know them.

My wife felt welcome and enjoyed visiting with all of the people at the match. This has been a common thread at every match I have attended...very nice and courteous folks. The entire shoot was held in good spirit and brimmed with encouragement! A sincere thank you to everyone that has anything to do with the Wednesday night fun match! I really had a nice time.

Jason

A Big +1 on Steve and Donna, I like to see them SO at PSC, they are very helpful to an old dog learning new trick's. :smile:
http://www.tomestepshooting.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I'm better at retirement than anything I have ever tried. Me
Young People pratice to get better, Old folk's pratice to keep from getting WORSE. Me

Jeremae

Post by Jeremae »

Had to coach football practice that night so missed ya...

Based upon posted scores, it looks like rafeal came up with something truly devilish in the middle bay (it is real rare to see several people there shoot more than 10 points down or so)...

I REALLY wish this saturday's match at PSC wasn't canceled(more economical for me and my son to shoot together plus with football and hunting seasons upon us, I may not be able to make another Sat match for rest of year) but understand the need.
Reasonable gun control is hitting your target with the first shot.

Topic author
jbirds1210
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jbirds1210 »

KinnyLee wrote:Shoot me a PM when you go next time. I wouldn't mind to go observe. I can drive too. :cool:

As long as you are observing targets from around a barricade! Kinny, you just don't strike me as the kind that would want to stand there and watch! Take care.
Jason
NRA Life Member
TSRA Life Member

"No man stands so tall as when he stoops to help a child."

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”