It is Official, ATF & mutliple rifle sales

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

barres
Posts in topic: 1

Re: It is Official, ATF & mutliple rifle sales

Post by barres »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
shootthesheet wrote:So, I'll drive to Oklahoma and avoid their reporting. I don't think it will ever start though. The President has no legal authority to do this and it should be an easy thing to defeat.

When Obama was trying to sell this he also mentioned the electronic system he was going to use to store every purchase so the feds could call it up on a moments notice. That isn't going to happen either. Overall I think this is all about shaping our laws for the U.N. Arms Trade Treaty he will sign and then claim we must follow. That will turn gun rights into a fight between us and both international and domestic gun control groups. Remember, we are the last "first world" country with any real gun related rights left. Imagine fighting the Democrat party, IANSA, the U.N., the media and American anti-gun groups. Obama doesn't have to even get the treaty ratified. All he has to do it give the tyrants at the U.N. anything that they can use to manipulate our system further. We have no choice but to take the Senate and throw the bum out of office or we risk a major fight!
Can you buy in Oklahoma.....on a Texas ID? Last I checked, even in Oklahoma you have to fill out a 4473, and it was my understanding that you cannot buy in a given state unless that is your state of residence.
Can't buy handguns in a state other than your state of residence, but this is all about long guns. Since we fixed the law so that we could buy long guns from neighboring states in accordance w/ Federal regulations, Shootthesheet is more than welcome to go to OK to buy as many long guns as he can afford.
Remember, in a life-or-death situation, when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Barre

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”