Sig 938 rental - not

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

SATX-Scrub
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Sig 938 rental - not

Post by SATX-Scrub »

Here's my RGrizzle pocket holster if you're interested, this way I can stop emailing photos of it!
“He looked like an accountant or a serial-killer type. Definitely one of the service industries.”
― Kinky Friedman, Elvis, Jesus, and Coca-Cola
http://atomicnumber13.blogspot.com/

bmwrdr
Posts in topic: 3

Post by bmwrdr »

I took mine to the range again trying different kind of ammo. No failures at all and accuracy is getting pretty good. The dual carry IWB holster from Bullard Leather is getting softer and comfortable too. I am at a point where I don't even notice the gun weight anymore. If SIG would just have a all black SAS version I probably would get me another one.
P938_1.jpeg

Topic author
Kenk
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Kenk »

The day after Thanksgiving I took the 938 out to my brother-in-laws home range and put another 100 or so rounds through it. Not a single malfunction. I also was able to try the 2 new 7 round magazines I picked up at GT Dist 20% off sale. The extra length makes for room for my pinkie finger....but I'm comfortable shooting with either size mag.

With over 200 rounds now, I think the breakin is finished. All operations are smooth. The trigger was nice from the beginning but is very smooth now. To say that I'm pleased with this pistol is an understatement :-)

Ken

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”