22 LR CCI sale Walmart today only

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
CHLLady
Posts in topic: 1

22 LR CCI sale Walmart today only

Post by CHLLady »

Hunting Event Sat & Sun. 4th & 5th Oct. 2014 only while supplies last!

100 round boxes $7.47. Limit 3 per customer.

:thumbs2: Hubby and I got ours today, most likely go back tomorrow.

Edited to say 20% off ZQI ammo no limit. And clearance on firearms, various brands!
Last edited by CHLLady on Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you carry a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?

RetNavy

Re: 22 LR CCI sale Walmart today only

Post by RetNavy »

Congrats..... if i went to the local wally world they would scratch their head and look at you cross eyed :biggrinjester:
"Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward. Freedom will be defended!"
-President George W. Bush, September 11, 2001

Kadelic

Post by Kadelic »

I was at my local Walmart Wednesday morning and saw about 6 cases of the CCI 22LR locked in "the cage cart" in the sporting goods section. The guy working in that department said they couldn't sell it until Saturday so I went back this morning about 7:30. There were a few guys waiting for help to get a fishing license and one other guy waiting for them to unlock the 22 ammo. I was expecting them to enforce the usual 3 box limit but they let that other guy buy a whole case of 2000 rounds! I thought about grabbing a whole case myself but just got 500 rounds. I was surprised there weren't more people waiting to scoop some up, I bet it's all gone by now.
Honor Necessity

gringo pistolero

Post by gringo pistolero »

Thanks for the tip! :thumbs2:

I got my ration of three boxes this morning. It was the first time I saw .22LR in the local Walmart in more than a year. Now the question is how long do I need to make these 300 rounds last...
I sincerely apologize to anybody I offended by suggesting the Second Amendment also applies to The People who don't work for the government.

TBJK

Post by TBJK »

CHLLady wrote:Hunting Event Sat & Sun. 4th & 5th Oct. 2014 only while supplies last!

100 round boxes $7.47. Limit 3 per customer.

:thumbs2: Hubby and I got ours today, most likely go back tomorrow.

Edited to say 20% off ZQI ammo no limit. And clearance on firearms, various brands!
I've been going to Academy & gander mountain to get mine. 2.49 for 50rds. Got my count to 17-1800 round so I can take my kids to the range.

winters
Banned

Post by winters »

I don't see the point in trying. You know most of the people buying are just gun show dealers going to mark it up 10 times and resell it.

cyphertext

Post by cyphertext »

winters wrote:I don't see the point in trying. You know most of the people buying are just gun show dealers going to mark it up 10 times and resell it.
Not this stuff... It isn't worth the hassle for a limit of 300 rounds. The folks buying and reselling want the bricks and value packs...

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”