BREAKING: P320 Recall Issued By Dallas Police | Prohibited From Duty Till Repaired

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

rotor
Posts in topic: 12

Re: BREAKING: P320 Recall Issued By Dallas Police | Prohibited From Duty Till Repaired

Post by rotor »

Sig returned today. They shipped it back in a new sig gun case. The plastic cover on the Romeo site is still on. All looks good and like new. Will field test it soon.

flechero
Posts in topic: 11

Re: BREAKING: P320 Recall Issued By Dallas Police | Prohibited From Duty Till Repaired

Post by flechero »

Fedex delivered mine this AM as well. Trigger pull feels longer than I remember. (dry fire) However, I've only been shooting my 1911 for the last 2 months so I may be a bit biased. :lol:

rotor

Post by rotor »

Wife happy with trigger. Romeo site was way off and had to be sighted in again. Otherwise happy camper.

CoffeeNut
Posts in topic: 3

Post by CoffeeNut »

I got my emails a couple of days ago and Sig got my pistol back yesterday.

I did need to get a box from FedEx and had shipped a firearm with them before so I just went into the store thinking I could do it all in there like normal. Instead I was advised that company policy no longer allows people to do anything with firearms in store. The firearm has to be boxed, labeled and whatever else before you enter the store. I was also told that a couple of gun owners have thrown hissy fits in the store over that policy which probably didn't help things any.

Thankfully the employee was great and let me use their tape gun so I could put the box together in my trunk. Not ideal but it could have been worse.
EDC: Sig Sauer P320SC / P238

flechero
Posts in topic: 11

Post by flechero »

Yup, fedex has gone so far down hill, it's hard to see them at the bottom. Outside of documents, I quit using them, altogether. When I took mine in, the clerk purposely knocked it off the scale- looked at me and smiled- then asked if it was fragile. (that after typing in the receiver info & knowing the contents.) I told her no, I over packed my box with foam because i had shipped fedex before.

On a brighter note, I shot my 320 today. Trigger seems to be the same as before sending it in. Ran another box of JHP's and some range ammo to confirm it still runs. :fire

truckster
Posts in topic: 1

Post by truckster »

well, I had heard nothing of this until I logged on today. Filled out the form and waiting for my email to send mine in

CoffeeNut
Posts in topic: 3

Post by CoffeeNut »

truckster wrote:well, I had heard nothing of this until I logged on today. Filled out the form and waiting for my email to send mine in
I think you'll be happy with the "upgrade". My trigger felt better overall and the reset was better (it was already good).
EDC: Sig Sauer P320SC / P238

Scott B.

Post by Scott B. »

Amazing how the upgrade cleans the trigger up. I wouldn't have thought it was possible. Also got rid of an issue I'd see in about 1 of 100 guns, a little double catch (for lack of a better description) in some triggers.
LTC / SSC Instructor. NRA - Instructor, CRSO, Life Member.
Sig pistol/rifle & Glock armorer | FFL 07/02 SOT

Allons
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Allons »

Does anyone know if you buy the P 320 now will you have to send it in or have the ones at dealers been fixed. Was thinking about buying one.
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

rotor

Post by rotor »

Allons wrote:Does anyone know if you buy the P 320 now will you have to send it in or have the ones at dealers been fixed. Was thinking about buying one.
Good question. I would assume all are fixed but Sig website shows how to tell.

https://www.sigsauer.com/support/p320-v ... y-upgrade/

Allons

Post by Allons »

rotor wrote:
Allons wrote:Does anyone know if you buy the P 320 now will you have to send it in or have the ones at dealers been fixed. Was thinking about buying one.
Good question. I would assume all are fixed but Sig website shows how to tell.

https://www.sigsauer.com/support/p320-v ... y-upgrade/
:thumbs2:
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Scott B.

Post by Scott B. »

If it has a build date of Nov 2017 forward, you'll be good.

Skinny trigger is another clue, unless it's been changed. The v notch below the extractor plunger is definitive.

Allons

Post by Allons »

Scott B. wrote:If it has a build date of Nov 2017 forward, you'll be good.

Skinny trigger is another clue, unless it's been changed. The v notch below the extractor plunger is definitive.
:thumbs2:
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Scott B.

Post by Scott B. »

Since I have both sitting here.

Updated trigger top, old trigger bottom.

Old slide left, new slide right w/ new cut being pointed out.

Allons

Post by Allons »

Scott B. wrote:Since I have both sitting here.

Updated trigger top, old trigger bottom.

Old slide left, new slide right w/ new cut being pointed out.

Thanks Scott, I hope Academy has the new ones, they are on sale.
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”