Posts in topic: 6

Wish I had known about this sooner!

Post by Grundy1133 »

NRA Member

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Wish I had known about this sooner!

Post by Flightmare »

I bought one of these a few weeks ago. They are advertised to work for polymer magazines (like Glocks). I can confirm this, as they work great for the glock magazines my kel-tec sub2k uses.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

SewTexas
Posts in topic: 1

Post by SewTexas »

that is fantastic!
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Jose_in_Dallas

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

Aim Surplus had these on sale a while back and thought about getting one, but I already had the Maglula and debated to long if I should buy or not and they sold out. Regretted it as it was cheap enough that I could have afforded to have two loaders and regretted it :banghead:

Topic author
Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

I live in a tiny Town so I ordered one off Amazon. It should be here next week. I'll definitely let you guys if I like it or not... But from the video I'd say it looks awesome.
NRA Member

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Grundy1133 wrote:I live in a tiny Town so I ordered one off Amazon. It should be here next week. I'll definitely let you guys if I like it or not... But from the video I'd say it looks awesome.
Amazon is where I ordered mine from. It takes a time or 2 before you get the hang of it, but afterwards it's a breeze. I can load my 30+ round glock mags for my sub2k in about 15-30 seconds now, versus a couple minutes using a MagLula.

Topic author
Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

Flightmare wrote:
Grundy1133 wrote:I live in a tiny Town so I ordered one off Amazon. It should be here next week. I'll definitely let you guys if I like it or not... But from the video I'd say it looks awesome.
Amazon is where I ordered mine from. It takes a time or 2 before you get the hang of it, but afterwards it's a breeze. I can load my 30+ round glock mags for my sub2k in about 15-30 seconds now, versus a couple minutes using a MagLula.
I wonder what I'll do with my maglula... is the ETS loader small enough to throw in a range bag for reloading at the range or would you recommend using the maglula?
NRA Member

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Grundy1133 wrote:
Flightmare wrote:
I wonder what I'll do with my maglula... is the ETS loader small enough to throw in a range bag for reloading at the range or would you recommend using the maglula?
I've taken a pic of a 17 round Glock G17 magazine next to my ETS loader to give you an idea of the size. The plunger in mine is out a bit so you can see it a bit better.

Topic author
Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

Flightmare wrote:
Grundy1133 wrote:
Flightmare wrote:
I've taken a pic of a 17 round Glock G17 magazine next to my ETS loader to give you an idea of the size. The plunger in mine is out a bit so you can see it a bit better.

thats not too bad....could easily fit in my range bag.
NRA Member

Topic author
Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

well i got mine in the mail today. first off ill say that i absolutely love this thing... i loaded up my 8 15 rd mags in less than 3 minutes and I didn't even have to touch the rounds. super simple. however if you have arthritis or maybe you're a bit weak due to whatever reason, you might not wanna load 10 at a time. i found that loading 5 at a time is a LOT easier cause you can get more leverage than you can when loading 10 at a time. but other than that I would recommend this loader to anyone who has lots of mags to load. your thumbs will definitely thank you. just be sure to get the right loader for your caliber. i blieve they have a 9mm/40 loader, a 45 loader, and a 380 loader. best $30 ive ever spent on a gun accessory lol. :lol:
NRA Member

lfinsr

Post by lfinsr »

Those things cost a heck of a lot more than $30, think of how much more lead you're going to send downrange. Loading mags is a way to pace myself... :lol:
My guns won't be illegal, they'll be undocumented. :thumbs2:

Topic author
Grundy1133

Post by Grundy1133 »

lfinsr wrote:Those things cost a heck of a lot more than $30, think of how much more lead you're going to send downrange. Loading mags is a way to pace myself... :lol:
haha VERY true! but when im paying per hour to shoot at a range i dont wanna waste time reloading... i wonder how fast i can blast thru my 1000 rds now that i have instant reloading capabilities lol. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
NRA Member

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”