Help me spend my money!

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Help me spend my money!

Post by bblhd672 »

cmgee67 wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:28 am Okay I am going to buy a 1911 in the next few days. I have a budget of 800-1000. I have looked at Springfield, Colt, Ruger, and Sig. I’ve narrowed it down to Springfield, Colt, and Sig. I want a full size 5” model. I like the Colt government competition, the Sig 1911 XO or nitron, and I’m not sure about any of the Springfield’s. Primary usage will be BBQ gun but I do intend on carrying it sometimes. Series 70 or series 80 doesn’t make a huge difference to me I just want one that will work and be reliable. I prefer the Novaks style sights. Grips will get replaced on any I get to something else. Features I must have are extended beaver tail, skeletonized hammer, and 7 and 8 round compatible and made in the USA. Gonna be an heirloom gun for sure.

I thought you were looking for a wife online! :biggrinjester:
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Gunner4640

Post by Gunner4640 »

I have colt , SA and ruger in 45. Colt and SA in 9 I love my colt the best in 5" I carry the sa 4 " in 9
Dave & Wife NRA Members
Too many guns to list> :lol::

KinnyLee

Post by KinnyLee »

Springfield Armory Loaded model: PX9109LP

Springfield Armory RO Elite: PI9131E

Colt WC Government 1911

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”