S&W Rebate - FAST

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
oljames3
Posts in topic: 2

S&W Rebate - FAST

Post by oljames3 »

I submitted a Smith & Wesson rebate on 26 AUG and got the gift card in the mail today. Check the S&W web site for details.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Re: S&W Rebate - FAST

Post by bblhd672 »

I almost pulled the trigger on another S&W purchase during the rebate period. Previous bad experience with S&W rebate taking months after submission made me not want to deal with it. Now I see that was a mistake.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
oljames3
Posts in topic: 2

Post by oljames3 »

I was going to buy the pistol anyway, so the rebate was just a nicety. I had read stories of long waits and was expecting the same. This rebate, however, was handled by S&W directly. The rebate period for civilians has passed. However, S&W has a rebate for veterans that is still in effect. I may buy another before the year is out.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

ml1209
Posts in topic: 1

Post by ml1209 »

Dang it, I missed out on that.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”