Liberty gun safes

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Hot Dawg
Posts in topic: 1

Liberty gun safes

Post by Hot Dawg »

I know there not real safes just RSC's. I have several rewards cards from work that are limited to places I can use them & shows Bass Pro & Cabelas honors them so looking to upgrade my safe to a larger one & I am undecided on the model, electric or dial lock? I am leaning towards the signature series but not much difference in the cheaper ones, just a little thicker metal.

pushpullpete
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Liberty gun safes

Post by pushpullpete »

My wife bought me the Cabelas Outfitter by Liberty for my birthday. Floor model w minor cosmetic scratches and the salesman was
really motivated to clear it out. For me the EMP resistant push button lock is a much quicker entry than my twist combo. Any safe that
you get NEEDS to be bolted. At almost 1100 lbs empty, I knew that someone would not have the easiest time stealing it until I watched
the two guys deliver it. Between the teflon sheets & the carpet they spent about 4 1/2 min between the curb and in house placement.
I could not get it bolted down fast enough. I have been very satisfied w the safe, their safe lights on the other hand leave quite a bit
to be desired.
Any safe or lock is there to slow down the thief & is not necessarily going to stop them, but, a lifetime warranty from a USA co is a nice
thing to have. I would buy a another one, no problem.

:txflag: :patriot:

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”