Here is how to get more guns in your safe

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 1

Here is how to get more guns in your safe

Post by cmgee67 »

My safe has become crowded and I couldn’t seem to fit the amount of guns in the safe that it said it could hold. Not even close. I got to looking around and someone suggested putting one in barrel up then the next barrel down and keep doing that until I either run out of guns or out of room. I’d like to proudly say all of my long guns went in the safe with room to spare with this method. If your having trouble and can’t seem to make your guns fit right. Try what I did. It worked very well. The up side to this is i now have more room and a few more empty spots need to be filled. The bad is I am goin to have to try and explain that problem to my wife! :shock:

b4aftr
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Here is how to get more guns in your safe

Post by b4aftr »

Great idea to a common problem.

My solution was remove the racks and take magnetic cup hooks from harbor freight, threaded rod to match (10/32 I believe) and heat shrink to make magnetic barrel rods. Cut threaded rod to length (pistols/rifles) cover with a couple lawyers of heat shrink to protect barrel and done.

There are companies making similar things but I believe they are velco. Used magnets as my safe has internal steel. Allows me to reconfigure anyway I want.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”