Kore essentials belt issues

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 2

Kore essentials belt issues

Post by cmgee67 »

I love my kore essentials gun belt. I enjoy the infinite adjustments and comfort. It holds my gun up well and is easy on and off. I have been using it since July and started noticing in the last week that the leather on the outside edges is coming off in strips. Almost like it’s fake leather. I started to Inspect it and noticed more spots like that. The belt itself is still solid. The main part that’s worn is at 4:00 where my holster attaches to the belt. Like I said the belt is still working fine. Their 1 year warranty seems to cover these types of things so I plan on contacting them this week. If your on the fence about the kore essentials gun belt it’s a great belt. If your bothered by things prematurely wearing faster than you’d think like me? Then shop elsewhere. I’ll be going back to my old gun belt until I can hear back from Kore.

Topic author
cmgee67
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Kore essentials belt issues

Post by cmgee67 »

Update. I sent them an a email last night with pictures of my belt. They already sent me an email this morning and are sending me a new leather belt. That’s fast customer service. Highly recommend them for that.

oljames3
Posts in topic: 1

Post by oljames3 »

Sorry to hear of your belt issues. My Kore Essentials belts have been very sturdy and worn well. I've carried my S&W M&P M2.0 9mm 5inch for the past 18 months (two Texas summers) in a Safariland 7TS ALS. Two spare magazines on the support side. I wore it this weekend at KR Training for Tom Givens' Dynamic Marksmanship class in the rain. No noticeable wear.

I'm not surprised by your good customer service experience as that as that has been my impression, as well.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Jose_in_Dallas
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Jose_in_Dallas »

Nice to hear they have great customer service. I'm actually about to order a belt from them for something that looks less tactical.

oljames3, got a question for you regarding KR Training if you don't mind.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”