Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Tex1961
Posts in topic: 2

Looking for private range for a group

Post by Tex1961 »

All,

Reaching out to any of you that has or has contact with anyone with a private range...

I'm with a small group of guys from our Lutheran Church here in Frisco that has had a shooting club for the last year. We've been informed that several other churches are interested in joining or group for some lite and fun competition..... We used to shoot at Mission 160 in Whitewrite, but the owner has decided that he doesn't want our group there....

We do have a certified Range Safety officer and a few former LEO as well...

So, I am reaching out to anyone who would be willing "And we would gladly pay a per person fee" to use your range / property about once every month or so...

Please PM me if you would be interested, also if your involved or would like to get your church involved as well we are open to all denominations and faiths.

Thanks
Mike

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Looking for private range for a group

Post by bblhd672 »

Tex1961 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:36 am All,

Reaching out to any of you that has or has contact with anyone with a private range...

I'm with a small group of guys from our Lutheran Church here in Frisco that has had a shooting club for the last year. We've been informed that several other churches are interested in joining or group for some lite and fun competition..... We used to shoot at Mission 160 in Whitewrite, but the owner has decided that he doesn't want our group there....

We do have a certified Range Safety officer and a few former LEO as well...

So, I am reaching out to anyone who would be willing "And we would gladly pay a per person fee" to use your range / property about once every month or so...

Please PM me if you would be interested, also if your involved or would like to get your church involved as well we are open to all denominations and faiths.

Thanks
Mike
PM sent
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Topic author
Tex1961
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Looking for private range for a group

Post by Tex1961 »

Thanks, Got your PM... I'll give him a yell and see what he says...

We're trying to get this setup right.... So any help is appreciated... While this really is just an informal group, we plan on having awards, and giveaways, things like that....

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”