Holsters DFW

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
carlson1
Posts in topic: 1

Holsters DFW

Post by carlson1 »

I have ordered me a custom holster and mag holder. I wanted to know if anyone knew of a place in the DFW area that sells decent holsters for 1911’s that are available for sale now?

Thanks

RoyGBiv

Re: Holsters DFW

Post by RoyGBiv »

I had a custom holster made by Bullard when they were in Azle a few years ago. Was finished in about 1 week. Very nice work.

They have a few "sale" items listed here that are ready to ship.
https://store.bullardleather.com/sale-items
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

flechero

Post by flechero »

I never had luck with decent holster in a store... (especially since I'm a southpaw)

However, if you have an idea of what you want, call craig at Lightning arms https://www.lightningarms.com/products.htm large inventory of higher end (Sparks, Del Fatti, 5 Shot, etc.) leather. and lots of 1911 gear. Just looked- has a blowout sale on galco if you want something less $ to tide you over.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

May want to look at Grabagun for one to get you by or as a backup. I would consider Bianchi, Desantis or Don Hume.

Top Brass if you have one close by. They have some decent duty and off duty gear.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

equin

Post by equin »

I forget the brand (DeSantis maybe?), but the Waxahachie Academy has 1911 holsters.
Ed

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”