Experience on the EAA Corp Sarsilmaz B6C Compact anyone?

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
joe817
Posts in topic: 7

Experience on the EAA Corp Sarsilmaz B6C Compact anyone?

Post by joe817 »

I think I'm in the market for a new pistol. With my extremely limited resources, I'm priced out of the market with the sigs, glocks, s&w, cz's, etc, etc, etc.

But this gun caught my eye, and from what I've read and seen on u-tube, I'm impressed enough to seriously contemplate getting one. The price can't be beat.

Does anyone have any experience with this gun?
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Tex1961
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Experience on the EAA Corp Sarsilmaz B6C Compact anyone?

Post by Tex1961 »

Most Turkish guns come in with pretty good reviews and the EAA line is no exception. Don’t let the low price and snobs sway you. If as you say, watched the videos and read the reviews then you already have most of your questions answered. Short version. Go for it.

Personally I own the tristar, Canik and girsan line of guns and couldn’t be happier with their performance especially for or rather in spite of the lower prices.

If anyone gives you any grief, ask them if they’ve owned one. Lots of parrot advice out there.

Topic author
joe817

Post by joe817 »

Thanks Tex1961, that's the confirmation I was looking for! :tiphat: It will definitely be an upgrade to my current carry gun. It has all the controls I'm looking for, and at $272.00, hard to pass up.
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

flechero
Posts in topic: 2

Post by flechero »

joe817 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:27 pm I think I'm in the market for a new pistol....
...said every single member! :lol:

Topic author
joe817

Post by joe817 »

flechero wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:22 pm
joe817 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:27 pm I think I'm in the market for a new pistol....
Well, yes I guess that was a funny statement. But it's been a long dry season for me since buying a gun. :???:
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

flechero

Post by flechero »

joe817 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:26 pm
Well, yes I guess that was a funny statement. But it's been a long dry season for me since buying a gun. :???:
Just playing around, Joe. Even when I'm broke and not in the market, I seem to kind of be in the market, if something desirable presents itself! I just assume we are all like that. :tiphat:

Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

flechero wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:32 pm
joe817 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:26 pm
Just playing around, Joe. Even when I'm broke and not in the market, I seem to kind of be in the market, if something desirable presents itself! I just assume we are all like that. :tiphat:
Heck, I troll at least 4 - 5 gun sales sites several times daily. You just never know when that “one” speaks to you.

Topic author
joe817

Post by joe817 »

Well, I spoke to Mrs.joe817 last night. She's out in Abilene at a 4 day convention for ladies in the insurance business. Told her I was probably going to get the gun sometime next week. She started to object by saying: "You don't need another gun! You already have one!" :roll: :waiting: :grumble I quickly retorted:"And how many purses do YOU have??? You buy one every time you go to convention(two times a year). She had nothing to come back with except, "Well ok." :lol: So I'll be trekking up to Grab-a-gun next week and check it out.

It's been almost 10 years to the day since I bought my last gun, and a good 34 years since I bought a New one and I'm looking forward to it. ;-)
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

SAR pistols are excellent shooters. Good to go.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

If someone is in dire financial straights, $5 by 25 donors will deliver a nice SAR9
http://sarusa.com/sar9.html
Beiruty,

Topic author
joe817

Post by joe817 »

Beiruty wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:39 am SAR pistols are excellent shooters. Good to go.
Thanks Beiruty! :tiphat:
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

Beiruty wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:42 am If someone is in dire financial straights, $5 by 25 donors will deliver a nice SAR9
I’d help a brother out. PM me if you have a PayPal account. I’m partially to blame since I gave the sar such a good review. :tiphat:

Beiruty

Post by Beiruty »

Tex1961 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:39 pm
Beiruty wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:42 am If someone is in dire financial straights, $5 by 25 donors will deliver a nice SAR9
I’d help a brother out. PM me if you have a PayPal account. I’m partially to blame since I gave the sar such a good review. :tiphat:
I can start a fund raising pool on Paypal if there is enough support. SAR9 is excellent pistol. I shot a CZ clone from TriStar T120 and it was like a real CZ excellent trigger and I was hitting steel easily at Real Steel Match (DPC).
Beiruty,

Topic author
joe817

Post by joe817 »

Lord willing and the creek don't rise, I'm heading up there tomorrow to check it out. I'll report back. Thanks for everyone's input. This is a fantastic resource for stuff like this! :tiphat:
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

I have fired both the B6 and the B6C and they are great shooters With their lower barrel configuration, they have almost no felt recoil. I think they did a great job on making a CZ clone.
When I was working for the gun store we got in an order, and we took them to the range to test them. We gave them just a cursory cleaning, and fired several different types/brands of ammo, with no issues. No FTF, FTE, light strikes, etc. The only concern, for me, is that they are a SA/DA , but have no decocker. If you don't want to carry them cocked, and locked, you have to pull the trigger while lowering the hammer, on a live round. They have a hammer block safety, but it is deactivated, when the trigger is pulled. Just made me a little nervous.JMHO
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”