Getting cylinder cut for moon clips

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

SQLGeek
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Getting cylinder cut for moon clips

Post by SQLGeek » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:41 pm

I think the green ticks are an Excel artifact. The chosen clip per ammo seems to be bolded and not struck through.
Psalm 91:2

74novaman
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 74novaman » Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:36 am

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:46 pm
I saw that graphic last night. I take it the boxes with green ticks in the upper left hand corner indicate which clip is optimal for which ammo?
I honestly don't know. I don't think so because they said 2.5-3.5 is best fitment but some of the ones in that range aren't ticked.

I think my 627 and your gun use the same moon clips. If you'd like I can dig up what ammo/moonclip combos I've used with success to give you a guide to start from.
TANSTAAFL

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 6

Post by The Annoyed Man » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:49 pm

74novaman wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:36 am
The Annoyed Man wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:46 pm
I saw that graphic last night. I take it the boxes with green ticks in the upper left hand corner indicate which clip is optimal for which ammo?
I honestly don't know. I don't think so because they said 2.5-3.5 is best fitment but some of the ones in that range aren't ticked.

I think my 627 and your gun use the same moon clips. If you'd like I can dig up what ammo/moonclip combos I've used with success to give you a guide to start from.
I got the loader you recommended. I haven’t tried it yet, but it seems like it will work. If you think of it, I would appreciate the information. :thumbs2:

Thanks!
Give me Liberty, or I'll get up and get it myself.—Hookalakah Meshobbab
I don't carry because of the odds, I carry because of the stakes.—The Annoyed Boy
My dream is to have lived my life so well that future generations of leftists will demand my name be removed from buildings.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”