Anybody know the going USED price for new Glock 44?

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
1wise1
Posts in topic: 2

Anybody know the going USED price for new Glock 44?

Post by 1wise1 »

Anybody know what a "used" Glock 44 (the new .22 long rifle handgun) is going for?
I'm seeing new prices from 299. to 359. several places. Obviously the 299.'s are being snapped up pretty quickly.
Makes me wonder what my Advantage Arms .22 conversion on a Glock 19 frame is worth these days? Bet the Advantage Arms kit folks are taking gas...
Nice little gun but very demanding of certain ammunition.
Certified Glock Armorer
Combine ignorance, arrogance and low altitude, and the result is guaranteed to be spectacular.

cmgee67

Re: Anybody know the going USED price for new Glock 44?

Post by cmgee67 »

Prob around 200 if I had to guess. Personally I wouldn’t own one. I would rather own the more reliable, more feature rich Taurus TX 22.

Topic author
1wise1

Post by 1wise1 »

Agree, except I have used the Glock 19 based platform to teach 3 millennials and 2 teen agers (so far) how to shoot and all are going on to the Glock platform. I find myself wishing Advantage had made a conversion for the Glock 26 which two of them - so far - have chosen to carry. A lot like that old Texas saying, "dance with the one that brung'ya" .. Must say as I grow older, I find myself disliking the teenie tiny Glock slide removal lever more and more.
Certified Glock Armorer
Combine ignorance, arrogance and low altitude, and the result is guaranteed to be spectacular.

cmgee67

Post by cmgee67 »

I understand where your coming from. I have carried and used my g19 longer than any gun I carry. I was on board with the g44 until I saw the bad tests. 22 plinkster really gave me doubt with his review

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”