How to move Gun safe

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 3

Re: How to move Gun safe

Post by Take Down Sicko »

The safe i bought from Academy a few months ago is nice. I bought a can of dehumidifier, 2 battery operated light fixtures and some pistol racks then put all my valuables in it after i bolted it to the floor. Gives me peace of mind knowing my firearms are more secure than just hidden in drawers around the house.

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 5

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Take Down Sicko wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:31 am The safe i bought from Academy a few months ago is nice. I bought a can of dehumidifier, 2 battery operated light fixtures and some pistol racks then put all my valuables in it after i bolted it to the floor. Gives me peace of mind knowing my firearms are more secure than just hidden in drawers around the house.
Years ago, before I had a safe, I would do the same thing. I figured if I hid them all over the place the thief might stop after finding one or two and leave.

Rex B
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Rex B »

These are a pretty good option. Sometimes called Piano Dollies. You can rent them.
Piano dolly.png
-----------
“Sometimes there is no alternative to uncertainty except to await the arrival of more and better data.” C. Wunsch

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”