So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Superintendent leaves gun in restroom

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Rafe wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:41 pm
C-dub wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 5:48 pm
puma guy wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:55 pm I'm glad the school is protected by two men carrying weapons, but concerned about the superintendent's lackadaisical safety concerns, awareness and attitude.
His comment seems especially strange and extremely concerning to me.
“There was never a danger other than the obvious,” Stuteville claimed.
Stuteville, AKA Captain Obvious :roll:
Or as our vice president might have expressed it: "There is nothing to be concerned about other than the obvious. And that is obvious to all of us because it is obvious every day. And every day we will continue to address the obvious, as we have been doing, because it is the right thing to do. This administration, like you, is concerned."

Hm. I wonder if ChatGPT has a "write like Kamala" style filter...
:lol:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Topic author
troglodyte
Posts in topic: 3

Post by troglodyte »

Mel wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:53 am I'm not as concerned as to the legality of "open carry" versus "concealed carry" as I am about the gentleman leaving the gun accessible to children.

There is absolutely no excuse for that!
Yes. That point was obvious and made. There should be almost no discussion on the actual leaving of the gun. We have discussed this before.

I'm still trying to figure out if school's can allow someone to open carry. I'm not advocating it, just trying to figure out the legality.

I know you cannot open carry on a college campus but I haven't found anyplace saying a school can't grant you the ability to carry openly.
Talon Firearms Training
Instructor - License To Carry, School Safety, First Responder: Texas DPS, Certified Instructor: Rangemasters/Tom Givens
NRA Instructor - Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Range Safety Officer
Stop The Bleed Instructor

wheelgun1958
Posts in topic: 1

Post by wheelgun1958 »

TxRVer wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:16 amIt's fortunate that the 3rd grader was properly trained (probably at home) and reported the gun to a teacher without touching it.
Eddie Eagle?

Return to “Never Again!!”