Killer clown prankster gets punched & gun drawn on him

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Killer clown prankster gets punched & gun drawn on him

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

My wife works as a consultant for schools in Houston, and she tells me that this is causing a major headache at a lot of her campuses. I told her they should arm a few teachers and put a stop to it. Then again, I'm not nearly as patient as she is.

KD5NRH
Posts in topic: 6

Post by KD5NRH »

Do people think the clown suit grants its wearer magical powers or something? An attacker in a really obvious "pay attention to me" outfit is a heck of a lot less dangerous than one who blends in and gets within arm's reach before you recognize a threat.

Jusme
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Jusme »

KD5NRH wrote:Do people think the clown suit grants its wearer magical powers or something? An attacker in a really obvious "pay attention to me" outfit is a heck of a lot less dangerous than one who blends in and gets within arm's reach before you recognize a threat.

:iagree:

Kinda hard to sneak up on someone in a clown mask and suit. One of these idiots will end up getting hurt or killed.
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

jason812

Post by jason812 »

Pawpaw wrote:Once the air gets let out of a few of them, it will stop.

I just heard on the radio that the police are telling people do not shoot clowns. I agree unless the clown is doing what some of them on youtube videos are doing and chasing people with a sledge hammer, chain saw, or ax, one of them will end up getting shot.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

jason812 wrote:

I just heard on the radio that the police are telling people do not shoot clowns. I agree unless the clown is doing what some of them on youtube videos are doing and chasing people with a sledge hammer, chain saw, or ax, one of them will end up getting shot.

Yeah, if they want to be a clown they need to join a circus. I have never felt the need to shoot any clowns at Barnum and Bailey. :smilelol5:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

vjallen75

Post by vjallen75 »

Jusme wrote:Yeah, if they want to be a clown they need to join a circus. I have never felt the need to shoot any clowns at Barnum and Bailey. :smilelol5:
"rlol" "rlol" "rlol"
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Jusme wrote:
jason812 wrote:

Yeah, if they want to be a clown they need to join a circus. I have never felt the need to shoot any clowns at Barnum and Bailey. :smilelol5:
Or they could run for public office. We see plenty of clowns every couple years on debate stages. There was one wearing a red tie last night.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

KD5NRH
Posts in topic: 6

Post by KD5NRH »

Jusme wrote:Yeah, if they want to be a clown they need to join a circus.
Or a rodeo. Not sure what caliber it takes to put down a guy who mixes it up with bulls voluntarily, but I'm betting it takes a big vehicle to tow.

bblhd672
Posts in topic: 3

Post by bblhd672 »

KD5NRH wrote:
Jusme wrote:Yeah, if they want to be a clown they need to join a circus.
Or a rodeo. Not sure what caliber it takes to put down a guy who mixes it up with bulls voluntarily, but I'm betting it takes a big vehicle to tow.
IMHO, rodeo clowns are real men with exciting and dangerous jobs; while these pranksters are just clowns in a lack of maturity way.

One of the news stations in DFW had a story on these idiots the other night, which set me off on a rant that greatly amused my wife.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

jason812 wrote:

Clown suit, bear suit, members of YMCA suits, birthday suits - don't matter if they are coming at me with a deadly weapon - probably gonna get drawn on and ordered to stop.
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

locke_n_load

Post by locke_n_load »

Clown in my neighborhood (like street next over) was chasing kids with a baseball bat. He has been apprehended by police.
Some people in the neighborhood said he had mental problems. Hope he gets the help he needs now.

Found an article for it.
http://www.khou.com/news/local/man-dres ... /328775515
CHL Holder since 10/08
NRA Certified Instructor
Former LTC Instructor

Bitter Clinger
Banned

Post by Bitter Clinger »

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

Javier730

Post by Javier730 »

They are here in San Antonio as well. My brother saw one yesterday.

Of course the media has reported on them already. I'm sure that is what they want.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.kens5.co ... /328499686

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/c ... 10-04-2016
“Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity.”
― Horace Mann

der Teufel

Post by der Teufel »

One Down…

A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. — Rudyard Kipling
NRA Endowment Member
TSRA Life Member

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Return to “Never Again!!”