Killer clown prankster gets punched & gun drawn on him

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

ELB
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Killer clown prankster gets punched & gun drawn on him

Post by ELB »

I cheered when I saw the guy with two little kids punch the clown. :thumbs2:

I was a bit conflicted about the guy who drew. While I would not have blamed him a bit for popping any one of those jerks, I wouldn't wish on him the stuff-storm that would have swirled around him afterwards, especially in NYC.
USAF 1982-2005

gthaustex

Post by gthaustex »

The pranksters sure changed their tune when they ended up looking down the barrel of a gun....idiots...

Cedar Park Dad
Banned

Post by Cedar Park Dad »

MechAg94 wrote:Three guys look like they are trying to surround him and one with an apparent deadly weapon. If he had drawn and fired immediately he would have been justified. (well, I don't know about New York)
Indeed. At that point its three dead clowns on the ground.

I'm pleased the dad decked one.

BigGuy
Posts in topic: 2

Post by BigGuy »

This living brain donor thought it would be funny to charge at people wearing a mask and carrying a fake semi automatic rifle. At about 1:30 he discovers the down side of his "plan."

[video][/video]

You really get an idea of how clueless this moron is when he continues to advance on the guy who drew on him as he's saying "yo dude, it's a prank." He used up more luck on this one night than most people get in a lifetime.

Jim Beaux

Post by Jim Beaux »

BigGuy wrote:This living brain donor thought it would be funny to charge at people wearing a mask and carrying a fake semi automatic rifle. At about 1:30 he discovers the down side of his "plan."

[video][/video]

You really get an idea of how clueless this moron is when he continues to advance on the guy who drew on him as he's saying "yo dude, it's a prank." He used up more luck on this one night than most people get in a lifetime.
At the end of the video he says, "scariest thing that has ever happened to me"....so did he ever think about his victims feelings?

Seems to me that jumping out at someone with an axe or gun is at the least assault.
“In the world of lies, truth-telling is a hanging offense"
~Unknown

TexasCajun

Post by TexasCajun »

BigGuy wrote:This living brain donor thought it would be funny to charge at people wearing a mask and carrying a fake semi automatic rifle. At about 1:30 he discovers the down side of his "plan."

[video][/video]

Anybody catch the class act at about :50 into the second video? Yeah, the guy that high-tails is out of there leaving his date in the dust.
Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice.
NRA TSRA TFC CHL: 9/22/12, PSC Member: 10/2012

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

TexasCajun wrote:

[video][/video]

Anybody catch the class act at about :50 into the second video? Yeah, the guy that high-tails is out of there leaving his date in the dust.
He don't have to outrun the bullet. He just has to outrun her. :smilelol5:

VMI77
Posts in topic: 3

Post by VMI77 »

Color me skeptical. I was a little skeptical about the guy with a gun when I saw the lights of the big city in the background. My willing suspension of disbelief was completely shattered when I saw the NYPD vehicle. Yeah, right, this happened in NYC. This is staged from beginning to end. Otherwise, there are three possibilities: 1) the guy is an off duty cop....in which case he wouldn't have just walked away and he would have identified himself as police; 2) he's one of the 17 people in NYC with who can legally CC...making him either Robert Di Niro, a Bloomberg crony, or politician (and he doesn't look rich enough to be a Bloomberg crony or sleazy enough to be a politician); or 3), he's a criminal....in which case he would have shot them. Ok, yeah, he could be carrying illegally....but then where's the manhunt?
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

n5wd

Post by n5wd »

mr1337 wrote:
TexasCajun wrote:Doing stupid things will win you stupid prizes. I'm glad nobody was seriously hurt. {Can you imagine being the guy that shoots and/or kills someone because of a stupid prank?}

But I thought it was pretty funny when the guy with the kids clocked the clown.
What I can't believe is the guy continued to do the prank even after getting punched. If that were me, I would end my little prank spree there.
That is in New York City. Many people up there aren't like Earth people, ya know.
NRA-Life member, NRA Instructor, NRA RSO, TSRA member,
Vietnam (AF) Veteran -- Amateur Extra class amateur radio operator: N5WD

Email: CHL@centurylink.net

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

VMI77 wrote:Color me skeptical. I was a little skeptical about the guy with a gun when I saw the lights of the big city in the background. My willing suspension of disbelief was completely shattered when I saw the NYPD vehicle. Yeah, right, this happened in NYC. This is staged from beginning to end. Otherwise, there are three possibilities: 1) the guy is an off duty cop....in which case he wouldn't have just walked away and he would have identified himself as police; 2) he's one of the 17 people in NYC with who can legally CC...making him either Robert Di Niro, a Bloomberg crony, or politician (and he doesn't look rich enough to be a Bloomberg crony or sleazy enough to be a politician); or 3), he's a criminal....in which case he would have shot them. Ok, yeah, he could be carrying illegally....but then where's the manhunt?
I thought about some of that stuff. But I guarantee you that the NYPD doesn't have enough officers to follow every lead they get on someone with an "illegal" gun. And with as many people as there are in that city, someone could high-tail it to a subway, get on the train, and impossible to find them if they don't do anything else to attract attention.

The Wall

Post by The Wall »

TexasCajun wrote:

[video][/video]

I don't know why but this made me laugh. It's not really funny I know. I guess it's because I didn't notice that until you mentioned it.

This guys a moron for sure.

Wes

Post by Wes »

I've always wondered how these people can be so stupid but when you realize there is thousands, potentially hundreds of thousands to be made eimply because we watch their video then I'm not surprised at all. They think they can have a little fun and get paid, so why not. Idiots.
Alliance Arsenal - Firearms and transfers in north Ft. Worth

Abraham
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Abraham »

The death of one of the these guys assaulting people will probably slow the assault flow known by the misleading name of prank.

You can call assaulting people a prank. Not a good gamble, especially in states like Texas.

Put the word "prank" on his tombstone when it goes south...

VMI77
Posts in topic: 3

Post by VMI77 »

K.Mooneyham wrote:
VMI77 wrote:Color me skeptical. I was a little skeptical about the guy with a gun when I saw the lights of the big city in the background. My willing suspension of disbelief was completely shattered when I saw the NYPD vehicle. Yeah, right, this happened in NYC. This is staged from beginning to end. Otherwise, there are three possibilities: 1) the guy is an off duty cop....in which case he wouldn't have just walked away and he would have identified himself as police; 2) he's one of the 17 people in NYC with who can legally CC...making him either Robert Di Niro, a Bloomberg crony, or politician (and he doesn't look rich enough to be a Bloomberg crony or sleazy enough to be a politician); or 3), he's a criminal....in which case he would have shot them. Ok, yeah, he could be carrying illegally....but then where's the manhunt?
I thought about some of that stuff. But I guarantee you that the NYPD doesn't have enough officers to follow every lead they get on someone with an "illegal" gun. And with as many people as there are in that city, someone could high-tail it to a subway, get on the train, and impossible to find them if they don't do anything else to attract attention.
In the first place, the progressives in places like NYC, NJ, etc, LOVE nailing honest citizens with illegal guns more than just about anything else. They're almost as whack as DC, and just consider all the resources they expended to prosecute and imprison an upstanding citizen with an empty shotgun shell in his residence.

They could find this guy in a heartbeat if he's a resident of either NYC or NY state. His face is clearly shown on video....blocked in the youtube presentation, yes, but they could easily get a warrant for the original. One still and a facial recognition run against the NY driver's license data base and they've got name and address. They could probably even spread the net further than that. All we're talking about is a a few minutes on the computer. They could probably just ask for the original and get an email copy without a warrant. They could find this guy in an hour if they wanted to.

If the guy was foolish enough to get on the subway they could probably track him through every subway station, and maybe even right to his door, with the camera system they've got in NYC.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

KD5NRH
Posts in topic: 6

Post by KD5NRH »

Javier730 wrote:Prank or not, walk toward me with an axe and your gonna get shot. Multiple times.
Remind me never to take you along when I'm clearing brush. :shock:

Return to “Never Again!!”