Killer clown prankster gets punched & gun drawn on him

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

rexmitchell
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Killer clown prankster gets punched & gun drawn on him

Post by rexmitchell »

crazy2medic wrote:This is a less violent version of the "knock out game" I believe some individuals playing that so-called game did get shot, I believe one of those happed in Irving, but guess too many of the players got shot and they don't play that game anymore!!!
There was an incident where a kid tried to taser a CHL holder and got shot but survived. Can't remember where it was though. Feel like the kid kept wanting to know why he got shot and he was just "playing and not trying to hurt anyone".....SMH

Dadtodabone

Post by Dadtodabone »

rexmitchell wrote:
crazy2medic wrote:This is a less violent version of the "knock out game" I believe some individuals playing that so-called game did get shot, I believe one of those happed in Irving, but guess too many of the players got shot and they don't play that game anymore!!!
There was an incident where a kid tried to taser a CHL holder and got shot but survived. Can't remember where it was though. Feel like the kid kept wanting to know why he got shot and he was just "playing and not trying to hurt anyone".....SMH
I believe it was Lansing, Michigan.
"Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris!"

Abraham
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Abraham »

I'd like to understand what motivates so-called 'pranksters'.

I saw one guy approach groups of young tough guys and he'd tell them to just keep walking, they'd of course be offended and in some instances he was punched, so in his case I guess it was a death wish. One of these death wish guys had his dream come true in Russia.

Terrifying people was often the preferred 'prank' with a lot of these unsavory characters (I won't call them what they really are). These individuals really enjoy the suffering they cause.

When called to task, they whine, "It's just a prank" or "I was only joking".

Come at someone with an axe or a raised knife isn't remotely humorous. It can be deadly, for the 'prankster'.

The words 'prank' or 'prankster' should be excised from our language as it implies something harmless. More accurately the word 'terrorist' should take it's place.

bcooper
Posts in topic: 2

Post by bcooper »

I've been waiting for this to happen to these mental midgets... they have been doing this prank for a couple of years now. They should be praying to whatever they believe in, that guy first instinct was to eliminate the threat with no remorse. I would like to think if that was mte, the boy with the axe would no longer be breathing.

I've seen other "pranks" where kids have gone into unfavorable neighborhoods to do something similar and almost get killed. Disturbing what these kids think is funny and the lack of thought that goes into the inherent dangers that might come out of it.

Abraham
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Abraham »

bcooper,

So far, I've yet to see a video of these so-called 'pranks' actually involving humor.

The last one I saw was of a guy pouring ice water out of a cooler onto a sleeping woman.

Not funny, cruel...

In fact, maybe that's what's at work with this disgusting trash.

Cowardly sadists who beg to be immediately forgiven when the stunt they pull backfires.

If they get away with it they derive some form of pleasure.

bcooper

Post by bcooper »

Abraham wrote:bcooper,

So far, I've yet to see a video of these so-called 'pranks' actually involving humor.

The last one I saw was of a guy pouring ice water out of a cooler onto a sleeping woman.

Not funny, cruel..

In fact, maybe that's what's at work with this disgusting trash.

Cowardly sadists who beg to be immediately forgiven when the stunt they pull backfires.

If they get away with it they derive some form of pleasure.
There are massive amounts of videos like this on youtube that try to glorify bad behavior on innocent bystanders without recourse. I find it hilarious that all three of them went to their needs basically begging for their lives when this guy decided to react. The father that hit him, I applaud as well. In both cases they were lucky the person didn't take it a step further. I highly doubt this will stop them from doing this "prank" or something similar.

psijac

Post by psijac »

A prank channel put up a video where the host grabbed girls butt on the street. The youtube outrage community accused him of sexual assault, and he promptly fell from grace. After a failed comeback video he admitted to the fact all his pranks were staged and fake and that every prank channel operates the same way.
07/25/09 - CHL class completed
07/31/09 - Received Pin/Packet sent.
09/23/09 - Plastic in hand!!

Steve

Post by Steve »

I'm speechless how stupid that "prank" was. Lucky no one was hurt.

usurp31

Post by usurp31 »

I always wonder what they don't show on these videos; the outtakes where people end up getting hurt one way or another. Very silly.

aaangel

Post by aaangel »

'got to Texas ASAIC.

der Teufel

Post by der Teufel »

aaangel wrote:http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/10/03/repo ... rth-texas/

Season is open for north texas!

Looks like it's opening in Central Texas also!
http://kxan.com/2016/10/03/clown-threat ... a-schools/
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition. — Rudyard Kipling
NRA Endowment Member
TSRA Life Member

ajwakeboarder

Post by ajwakeboarder »

My fiance's coworker saw one standing at the entrance to their neighborhood, A friend of mine had one in her yard, and one reportedly threatened to kill the teachers and kidnap the students in the Denton ISD tomorrow. It's probably just kids jumping on the stupid bandwagon and thinking it's funny, but stay alert and stay safe everyone!!!
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

WTR
Banned

Post by WTR »

Trend has reached El Paso.

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

Once the air gets let out of a few of them, it will stop.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

Return to “Never Again!!”