So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

GA: 6 year old girl shot and killed by her 4 year old brother in the family car

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/girl-dies-four-o ... 57926.html

Car didn't start mom went out of the car to see why. Brother retrieved the gun from the front console and shot the older sister in the head.

crazy2medic
Posts in topic: 1

Re: GA: 6 year old girl shot and killed by her 4 year old brother in the family car

Post by crazy2medic »

I do not understand this!!! I never childproofed my guns, I gun proofed my children! Both my daughter and my son were taken shooting at 4yo and shown what!a gun does to things like jugs filled with water etc, they were given a strict warning to not so much as put one finger on my guns or they would get the worst spanking of their life! When my daughter was about five (she was my rebel child) she in an obvious challenge to me put her index finger and touched the grip of my 1911! At that point I pulled my belt off and wore her out! She never ever did that again, when my son was about 7yo he showed an inordinate interest in his mother's .38, so I took him out shooting, I brought 50rds for him to shoot, he shot 10rds and tried to call it quits, I told him oh know you got 40rds to go! I made him shoot all 50rds! After that he really had no interest in that pistol!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

Return to “Never Again!!”