TX: Seguin man holsters gun discharging into his testicle

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

narcissist
Posts in topic: 2

Re: TX: Seguin man holsters gun discharging into his testicle

Post by narcissist »

Awesome brewery I worked there when I was 16yo, construction side. Good people and the best beer back then! Best times of my life! Best beer to this day!
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

flechero

Post by flechero »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:53 pm The primary decision is caliber. I'm considering something beginning with "4".
But- recent advancements in 9mm bullet technology! :lol:

I had to look up epididymitis and now my joke doesn't seem as funny. :oops: I hope you heal up quickly!!

03Lightningrocks
Posts in topic: 8

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

flechero wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:13 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:53 pm The primary decision is caliber. I'm considering something beginning with "4".

I had to look up epididymitis and now my joke doesn't seem as funny. :oops: I hope you heal up quickly!!
If you ever have it, you will feel pain when you hear anyone has it. It can be pretty severe. :tiphat:

flechero

Post by flechero »

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:27 pm

If you ever have it, you will feel pain when you hear anyone has it. It can be pretty severe. :tiphat:
It sounds pretty awful... i winced just reading about it.

The Annoyed Man
Posts in topic: 5

Post by The Annoyed Man »

flechero wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:46 pm

Today, the swelling on the affected side is down by about 1/2 of what it was. Picture a mango. But it doesn’t affect only the organ itself. The swelling and weight put a strain on the ligaments and muscles that suspend the testes, and also impinging upon the blood supply. You feel additional pain in your lower abdominal muscles and in the small of your back as the inflammation spreads up those tissues. Untreated, there’s a risk of necrosis. It’s awful.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

03Lightningrocks

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:33 pm

Today, the swelling on the affected side is down by about 1/2 of what it was. Picture a mango. But it doesn’t affect only the organ itself. The swelling and weight put a strain on the ligaments and muscles that suspend the testes, and also impinging upon the blood supply. You feel additional pain in your lower abdominal muscles and in the small of your back as the inflammation spreads up those tissues. Untreated, there’s a risk of necrosis. It’s awful.
GOOD GOLLY MAN! You are killing me over here. That was a perfect description. I was literally moaning out loud from it. You had mango? Hmmm I was more like grapefruit. The Texas ruby reds of coarse. :mrgreen:

The Annoyed Man

03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:38 pm

GOOD GOLLY MAN! You are killing me over here. That was a perfect description. I was literally moaning out loud from it. You had mango? Hmmm I was more like grapefruit. The Texas ruby reds of coarse. :mrgreen:
I’m down to mango. I was at cantaloupe.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

#TINVOWOOT

03Lightningrocks

The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:40 pm
03Lightningrocks wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:38 pm

I’m down to mango. I was at cantaloupe.
Good thing I wasn't drinking coffee or my keyboard would be done for. :smilelol5: :smilelol5:

The Annoyed Man

AndyC wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:43 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:33 pm Untreated, there’s a risk of necrosis. It’s awful.
I'm so sorry - yikes!

Fortunately I'm too far away to offer a massage... :mrgreen:
All for the better. A massage might have gotten you shot. :lol: Heck, I was afraid to touch it for the first few days.

#TINVOWOOT

anygunanywhere

Post by anygunanywhere »

The Annoyed Man wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:22 pm
Pawpaw wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:06 pm
The Annoyed Man wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:53 pm I'm currently dealing with a severe case of epididymitis. I've considered shooting off the offending organ. It couldn't hurt any more than leaving it on, and it would be over faster. The primary decision is caliber. I'm considering something beginning with "4".
You have my complete sympathy. I've had that twice in my life and I totally agree with your assessment. There is no getting comfortable.
This is number 2 for me too. Well....#3, but that time I got right on top of it with antibiotics before it progressed too far. Bit this is the worst one so far. It started on Friday.
03Lightningrocks wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:33 pm That happened to me two years ago. It was unbelievable pain. I actually did not know what was going on and went to hospital. They could not do a lot. They may have given me some meds. I was sure my life was over. :mrgreen:
I almost wish it was over.

Anyway, there are worse things than getting shot in the nuts.
Very few things. I can’t think of any right now. My sympathies to you brother.
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Grayling813
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Grayling813 »

At some point this guy may say, "I'd give my left...wait I shot that off." :biggrinjester:

03Lightningrocks

Grayling813 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:34 pm At some point this guy may say, "I'd give my left...wait I shot that off." :biggrinjester:
:smilelol5:

When this thread started I had no idea the level of humor we could all get from some guy shooting off his man parts.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

I am quite happy in my role as the straight man ( stooge ) for you all.

“A straight man with no direct comedic role has historically been known as a stooge. Typically he is expected to feed the funny man lines that he can respond to for laughs, while seeking no acclamation for himself.”

I will however reholster very carefully.

Return to “Never Again!!”