So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

PA: Teen murdered while watching sunset with girlfriend

Post by philip964 »

https://news.yahoo.com/pennsylvania-tee ... 25683.html

Watching sunset on lakeshore in State Park with girlfriend. Shot in neck from 550 ft away by man with rifle who left the scene. It is hunting season in PA.

RIP

03Lightningrocks

Re: PA: Teen murdered while watching sunset with girlfriend

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

Very Sad. I hope they catch the creep who did the shooting. Even if it was a hunting accident, the guy should have admitted his mistake. It gives me reason to believe it was no mistake.

The Annoyed Man

Re: PA: Teen murdered while watching sunset with girlfriend

Post by The Annoyed Man »

This almost had to be intentional. Just look at the picture. The shooter was observed by the girlfriend to be standing behind the closed yellow gate (shown as open in this photo). The victim was standing down at the end of this lane, with a clear shot from the gate to where the victim was standing. Especially if that rifle had even a low-power scope on it, there is NO WAY that the shooter couldn’t clearly see his victim from just 550 feet (183 yards) away.

This was either just a random killing, or maybe there’s more to the story that hasn’t been reported yet. But either way, my money is on it being intentional.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Never Again!!”