Posts in topic: 1

Re: FL: mistaking an intruder mans kills pregnant wife

Post by K.Mooneyham »

Rule #4: Be Sure Of Your Target and What Is Beyond It

srothstein

Post by srothstein »

Every time I read about cases like this, my suspicious police nature takes over and thinks someone is lying. According to the story, he did not realize his wife was not in the bedroom with him when he heard the noise. He had a two year old at home also. How many people would here a noise and go to investigate without telling their partner to call 911 for them? How many people have a two year old in the house and hear a noise in the middle of the night and do not think it is the child who woke up for some reason? This may be a very tragic accident as it was reported to be, but I would investigate it thoroughly if I were in the police department in that area.

There was some good news in the story. They managed to save the six month old baby. That is a minor miracle worthy of thanks and praise.
Steve Rothstein

carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

srothstein wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 10:27 am Every time I read about cases like this, my suspicious police nature takes over and thinks someone is lying. According to the story, he did not realize his wife was not in the bedroom with him when he heard the noise. He had a two year old at home also. How many people would here a noise and go to investigate without telling their partner to call 911 for them? How many people have a two year old in the house and hear a noise in the middle of the night and do not think it is the child who woke up for some reason? This may be a very tragic accident as it was reported to be, but I would investigate it thoroughly if I were in the police department in that area.

There was some good news in the story. They managed to save the six month old baby. That is a minor miracle worthy of thanks and praise.
:iagree:

Tex1961

Post by Tex1961 »

I’ve heard that they have this new invention. It’s called a flashlight. Amazing, it lets you see in the dark.

oljames3

Post by oljames3 »

Tex1961 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:01 pm I’ve heard that they have this new invention. It’s called a flashlight. Amazing, it lets you see in the dark.
My Streamlight PolyTac X USB sleeps next to its buddy, an S&W M&P9 M2.0 5" 17+1 in its Safariland 7TS ALS. I've done a couple of low-light classes that included a shoot house. Training really helps one to make good decisions in a time of stress.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

I'm sorry but I find it incredibly difficult to believe that a man,wouldn'r recognize his wife in the dark, I would recognize her form, movement, the way she walks, i'm very suspicious of this shooting!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

crazy2medic wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:01 pm I'm sorry but I find it incredibly difficult to believe that a man,wouldn'r recognize his wife in the dark, I would recognize her form, movement, the way she walks, i'm very suspicious of this shooting!
You would think a pregnant silhouette would be a dead give a way.

crazy2medic

Post by crazy2medic »

carlson1 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:54 pm
crazy2medic wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:01 pm I'm sorry but I find it incredibly difficult to believe that a man,wouldn'r recognize his wife in the dark, I would recognize her form, movement, the way she walks, i'm very suspicious of this shooting!
You would think a pregnant silhouette would be a dead give a way.
EXACTLY!
Government, like fire is a dangerous servant and a fearful master
If you ain't paranoid you ain't paying attention
Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war let it begin here- John Parker

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

I agree. This looks suspicious. I would bet the local police handling this are thinking the same thing.

Return to “Never Again!!”