Sportsman's Warehouse

For those who like to roll their own.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
KRM45
Posts in topic: 5

Post by KRM45 »

In Buda, they have all the powder types on display as empty containers attached to the top of the display over the top of the various bullets. The actual containers with powder are behind the rifle counter.
That seems like a better set up. :smile:

jhutto
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jhutto »

It is like that in sportsman's badreturnpolicyhouse in north austin... I didn't know it until I bought a some poweder. The store clerk says you are going to have to get it from the counter, and sure enough all the other powder cannisters were empty. Mine was full :grin: .

match308
Posts in topic: 2

Post by match308 »

What kind of experience have you had regarding returns with them?
T.Bannister

NcongruNt
Posts in topic: 1

Post by NcongruNt »

Do they have no online listings? I can't seem to find anything on their site.

I'm not going to drive all the way to RR to buy supplies without knowing what kind of selection they have and what their pricing is. Cabela's, though slightly further away, lists their products and pricing online. I can at least know what they carry and call beforehand to make sure they have it. There's no way I'd make a blind trip to Sportsman's Warehouse to go get ammo/supplies. Especially as they have a central inventory system, it seems like a pretty stupid move not to have a real online presence.

Topic author
KRM45
Posts in topic: 5

Post by KRM45 »

NcongruNt wrote:Do they have no online listings? I can't seem to find anything on their site.
I was on their web site today. Their site says an online product listing is coming soon.

mrbug

Post by mrbug »

I have spent some time talking with folks over at Sportsman's Warehouse. They have been going nuts with their resupply program. Seems the warehouse distribution system leaves a lot to be desired. They hope to have things in better control soon but honestly right now they don't know what they are going to receive on the next delivery truck much less what day of the week the truck is going to show up.
How we conduct ourselves defines us. At the end of the day we answer to ourselves. At the end of our days we answer to God.

Poke82

Post by Poke82 »

KRM45 wrote:
In Buda, they have all the powder types on display as empty containers attached to the top of the display over the top of the various bullets. The actual containers with powder are behind the rifle counter.
That seems like a better set up. :smile:
they used to have the same display at Ft. Worth, it was accross from the tumblers on the top shelf above shotgun reloaders. havent been in there in 3 months so cannot say if its still there for sure though.

mactex

Post by mactex »

KRM45 wrote:
NcongruNt wrote:Do they have no online listings? I can't seem to find anything on their site.
I was on their web site today. Their site says an online product listing is coming soon.
And it has for several months now. Sigh......

frizzen

Post by frizzen »

mrbug wrote:I have spent some time talking with folks over at Sportsman's Warehouse. They have been going nuts with their resupply program. Seems the warehouse distribution system leaves a lot to be desired. They hope to have things in better control soon but honestly right now they don't know what they are going to receive on the next delivery truck much less what day of the week the truck is going to show up.

Must be a problem down thataway. The Sportsman's Warehouse in Las Cruces (NM) is always completely stocked.
Alferd Packers, America needs you.

Return to “Reloading Forum”