Reloading class

For those who like to roll their own.

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Deitz83
Posts in topic: 3

Reloading class

Post by Deitz83 »

I was able to get the hodgon rep, to hos a free reloading class at my club. It will cover all aspects of reloading. I am glad to get this one off of my plate. Time to load the balance of my 223s and start working on my pistol loads.

Topic author
Deitz83

Re: Reloading class

Post by Deitz83 »

The Hodgon guys did an excellent job. We had 11 members attended the class. There were experienced big game hunters, long range shooters, new reloaders and benchrest shooters. The presenters were really impressed with our club. When I get a chance I have to go and hangout with them at the Dallas Pistol and Rifle club. I managed to load 1K rounds of 40 S & W and 500 rounds of 45 ACP. Time to do a bit more shooting.

LTUME1978
Posts in topic: 1

Post by LTUME1978 »

Who did you talk to at Hodgdon about putting on the class? How advanced was it? It might be nice to have them do a class at PSC. We have about 4000 members so we probably would have a big crowd.

SQLGeek

Post by SQLGeek »

LTUME1978 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:22 pm Who did you talk to at Hodgdon about putting on the class? How advanced was it? It might be nice to have them do a class at PSC. We have about 4000 members so we probably would have a big crowd.
I'd certainly be interested in taking it.
Psalm 91:2

SewTexas

Post by SewTexas »

if possible.....my husband would love to come up and join a class in Pearland.
~Tracy
Gun control is what you talk about when you don't want to talk about the truth ~ Colion Noir

Topic author
Deitz83

Post by Deitz83 »

LTUME1978 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:22 pm Who did you talk to at Hodgdon about putting on the class? How advanced was it? It might be nice to have them do a class at PSC. We have about 4000 members so we probably would have a big crowd.
I worked with the local reps here in Dallas. Hodgdon has a new program that they are asking their reps to go out and work with clubs and businesses. They can do a presentation for beginners, Intermediate or advanced (pistol, rifle or shotgun).They are headed to Austin and I believe Waco, next. If you PM me with your contact and ph # . I can share details. I have 2.7K members most of mine know everything about shooting and reloading. I had 4 attendees that had over 30 years of either gunsmithing or reloading. They found some value in the presentation. I was looking for a professional presentation with a power point presentation and someone that can answer any reloading question asked. Oh! they are also NRA certified reload instructors.

Return to “Reloading Forum”