Web design

Most of us are not "computer people" so post your technical questions and comments here. If you have computer or Internet expertise, share it here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Reborn
Posts in topic: 2

Web design

Post by Reborn »

Anyone here know anything about sitting up a web site?
Plasms 144:1 Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Tactical and Defensive of Texas- Senior Instructor
Retired LEO
NRA life member
TCHA member

The Annoyed Man

Re: Web design

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Reborn wrote:Anyone here know anything about sitting up a web site?
That's how I make my living. Go to http://www.whamproductions.com for more information.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Liberty
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Liberty »

What kind of site are thinking of building. Personal, business .. Just a one page site? Or more,

While there is some very good authoring software, You still might want to get a basic HTML book. If you are concidering a site for personal expression you might check into Blogging. http://www.blogger.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is a good place to start. Blogger will even host your site if you would like.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Topic author
Reborn

Post by Reborn »

Liberty.....Its for business. I need for people to find me. Thanks for the info. :tiphat:
Plasms 144:1 Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Tactical and Defensive of Texas- Senior Instructor
Retired LEO
NRA life member
TCHA member

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Reborn wrote:Liberty.....Its for business. I need for people to find me. Thanks for the info. :tiphat:
It was a pleasure speaking with you this morning, Reborn. I got your email. We'll connect after the first of the year and get started on your project.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Return to “Technical Tips, Questions & Discussions (Computers & Internet)”