NRCC Membership Lapsed... Finally

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
misterlarry
Posts in topic: 1

NRCC Membership Lapsed... Finally

Post by misterlarry »

Please forgive me if this is not the right place to post this but I wanted to gauge other members position on the merits of donating to the national Republican Party. NRCC has been sending me a flurry of emails lately warning me that my membership is about lapse (I am no longer sending money their way must have been their first clue). I have to say that I am quite fed up with Congress as a whole, but particularly with Republican leadership in the Houses. Please see my response below and let me know if you think my response was warranted in your opinion. Thanks.

Director at NRCC,

Thank you for your emails reminding me that my NRCC membership is about to lapse. It is important for you and the NRCC to understand that it is about to purposefully lapse for some very good reasons.

The Republican Congress majority in both Houses has been so unbelievably ineffective in countering the utter insanity of the Democratic Party and the current White House Administration that their performance borders on complete incompetency if not outright collusion. Until such time as the Republican Party can field a credible leadership team in the Houses of Congress that is true to the Constitution of the United States, staunchly defends conservative values, is competent and capable, and has the unwavering will to fight for upholding the rule of law, the liberty of citizens and legal residents, and the rights of the unborn, the NRCC will never, and I do mean never, see another red cent of my money voluntarily given to them to squander.

Please expunge my name completely from all NRCC calling, email, and contact lists and also any lists belonging to other organizations that might even be remotely associated with collecting funds for the Republican Party. Going forward, I will directly support only Tea Party candidates who have proven their mettle and who meet and strive to exceed the requirements for my support that I have previously stated.

And just in case you're interested... Ted Cruz has my complete support as my chosen candidate for President. I will do anything that is legally, ethically, and morally correct to help him win the Oval Office in 2016.

Thank you in advance for understanding my position on this matter.

Sincerely,

misterlarry

:patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
01/19/2013 CHL Class - 03/25/2013 CHL Arrived
NRA Life Member
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor

omegaman

Re: NRCC Membership Lapsed... Finally

Post by omegaman »

:iagree: Amen to that!

Aggie_engr

Post by Aggie_engr »

Cheers Larry, very well worded and to the point. :cheers2: I think it encompasses the sentiment of the majority of republican voters.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

Great letter.

I agree with it.

I was a Republican, now I'm an Independent.

I'll vote for anyone I think will get the job done, whatever that may be.

Return to “Federal”