94%
Clinton
6%

Total votes: 228

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Trump or Clinton--our own poll

Post by TreyHouston »

Our courts have struck down the public school transgender bathroom thing and Governor declined common core education....
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

v7a
Banned
Posts in topic: 15

Post by v7a »

ScottDLS wrote:I see what's going on. In this poll you have only two choices, Trump or Clinton. And since if you don't vote for Trump you're helping Clinton win...so you should check Clinton,if your being honest.

While you're being honest... If you voted for Trump in the Republican primary then you definitely should check Clinton in the poll, because YOU voted for HER by electing the absolute worst of the 17, and the only one that Clinton wanted to run against.
Bingo.

Whatever happened to the Trump supporters who claimed he would dominate Clinton in the general election because he's a media genius? :smilelol5:

Soccerdad1995
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

ScottDLS wrote:I see what's going on. In this poll you have only two choices, Trump or Clinton. And since if you don't vote for Trump you're helping Clinton win...so you should check Clinton,if your being honest.

While you're being honest... If you voted for Trump in the Republican primary then you definitely should check Clinton in the poll, because YOU voted for HER by electing the absolute worst of the 17, and the only one that Clinton wanted to run against.
By that same logic, Cruz and the majority of "establishment" republicans are also doing everything they can to help Hillary win by not enthusiastically backing Trump.

Why is it that Billy Bob, as a sitting president, can be accused of rape, then get caught in a bald face lie about having sex with a subordinate, in his work place, and all the dems rallied around him. Yet Trump uses crude language in what he thinks is a private discussion with a guy and all the republicans scatter?

I hate the dems with a passion, but they definitely do know how to close ranks to defeat their enemies. That is one of the things that makes them so dangerous.

v7a
Banned

Post by v7a »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:Yet Trump uses crude language in what he thinks is a private discussion with a guy and all the republicans scatter?
Uh, he didn't merely use crude language. He described himself committing actions that are legally considered sexual assault. Numerous women have since stepped forward and accused him of doing exactly what he described himself doing.

parabelum
Posts in topic: 19

Post by parabelum »

v7a wrote:

Bingo.

Whatever happened to the Trump supporters who claimed he would dominate Clinton in the general election because he's a media genius? :smilelol5:
You guys are hilarious, with your humor and cynicism. Way too high brow for me.

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

v7a wrote:
Soccerdad1995 wrote:Yet Trump uses crude language in what he thinks is a private discussion with a guy and all the republicans scatter?
Uh, he didn't merely use crude language. He described himself committing actions that are legally considered sexual assault. Numerous women have since stepped forward and accused him of doing exactly what he described himself doing.
Here we go with holier than thou attitude. Sure, you'd never ever say something or do anything in private that would either offend someone or be considered crude, or, dare I say, even criminal. :roll:

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

I have to admit, makes me sick to see pro 2A folks come to a forum devoted to Second Amendment, go into a topic of Trump vs. Clinton poll, and then proceed to drudge up leftist smears against literary the only viable pro 2A candidate that's coming up for a vote in just few short weeks.

Really grinds my gears, the cynicism and non stop Trump bashing, you know...

Soccerdad1995

Post by Soccerdad1995 »

v7a wrote:
That same conversation was happening in every locker room I found myself in when I played sports. It may be foreign language to you, but most males are familiar with it. I find it crude, personally. But then again, I find a lot of people crude. That doesn't disqualify them from holding office, IMHO.

As far as the "numerous women" coming forward. The timing of their allegations has little to do with the release of that tape, and much to do with the timing of the election. This is a coordinated attack by the media working together with the Clinton campaign to subvert this election. As evidenced by the leaked e-mails.

Tell me one thing that Hillary will do that would be good for this country. Hillary sure can't do that. The only thing I ever see from her hate filled campaign is attacks on her opponent. Her mantra is "when they go low, you tunnel underground."

v7a
Banned

Post by v7a »

parabelum wrote:
v7a wrote:
Here we go with holier than thou attitude. Sure, you'd never ever say something or do anything in private that would either offend someone or be considered crude, or, dare I say, even criminal. :roll:
Again, the issue here is not speech, but actions. Touching a woman's genitals without her consent is sexual assault. Trump boasted that he does this and women have since confirmed that he does.

You're of course free to not believe the women, even though they're simply confirming what Trump already admitted to doing.

v7a
Banned

Post by v7a »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:That same conversation was happening in every locker room I found myself in when I played sports. It may be foreign language to you, but most males are familiar with it.
Feel free to cite a scientific survey of men that shows that admissions of sexual assault are normal in locker rooms.

Bitter Clinger
Banned
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Bitter Clinger »

"You may all go to H3ll, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett
"Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything." - Wyatt Earp
NRA Life Member
לעולם לא תשכח

John Galt
Posts in topic: 4

Post by John Galt »

I can't believe that there are 10 people on this forum that are for destroying the 2nd Amendment.

allisji

Post by allisji »

Soccerdad1995 wrote:
v7a wrote:
That same conversation was happening in every locker room I found myself in when I played sports. It may be foreign language to you, but most males are familiar with it. I find it crude, personally. But then again, I find a lot of people crude. That doesn't disqualify them from holding office, IMHO.

As far as the "numerous women" coming forward. The timing of their allegations has little to do with the release of that tape, and much to do with the timing of the election. This is a coordinated attack by the media working together with the Clinton campaign to subvert this election. As evidenced by the leaked e-mails.

Tell me one thing that Hillary will do that would be good for this country. Hillary sure can't do that. The only thing I ever see from her hate filled campaign is attacks on her opponent. Her mantra is "when they go low, you tunnel underground."
I tend to agree. I have always been a bit of a goody two-shoes, but must confess that over the years there were a few occasions when I participated in less than acceptable conversations about the fairer sex. I've said and done some things that I'm not proud of. Even if the vast majority of my life has been lived beyond reproach, those occasions (while rare) will never cease to exist.

I have no idea about the veracity of the allegations that these women are bringing against Donald. I assume that in at least some of them there is some truth. But why are they just hitting the headlines now? That is what tells me what I need to know about all of this. It's been no secret that Trump has a long and public history of disgusting comments about women. The private comments on the Access Hollywood recording are certainly worse than comments rating women based on the quantities of their assets. However, those comments don't match Trump's record without the new allegations of gropings that happened up to 3 decades ago.

The liberal media has incentive to smear Trump any way they possibly can. The release of the footage showing Trump boasting about getting away with kissing and groping women obviously made the media's job a lot easier. And I think that it seems pretty obvious that NBC News knew about the tape for at least a couple of months and that they facilitated it's release to the Washington Post in order to both cover themselves from retribution and have maximum impact going into the second debate.
LTC since 2015
I have contacted my state legislators urging support of Constitutional Carry Legislation HB 1927

mojo84
Posts in topic: 20

Post by mojo84 »

v7a wrote:
parabelum wrote:
v7a wrote:
Again, the issue here is not speech, but actions. Touching a woman's genitals without her consent is sexual assault. Trump boasted that he does this and women have since confirmed that he does.

You're of course free to not believe the women, even though they're simply confirming what Trump already admitted to doing.
Here is some info on the alternative.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/17/fbi-d ... otect-her/
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

ScottDLS
Posts in topic: 4

Post by ScottDLS »

And why didn't these allegations against Trump appear until AFTER the Republican primary? Because the Democrats WANTED to run against Trump...since even Jeb! could have beaten HITLERY. :shock:
4/13/1996 Completed CHL Class, 4/16/1996 Fingerprints, Affidavits, and Application Mailed, 10/4/1996 Received CHL, renewed 1998, 2002, 2006, 2011, 2016...). "ATF... Uhhh...heh...heh....Alcohol, tobacco, and GUNS!! Cool!!!!"

Return to “Federal”