Roger Stone arrest

What's going on in Washington, D.C.?

Moderators: carlson1, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
Texgun
Posts in topic: 1

Roger Stone arrest

Post by Texgun »

I just sent the text below to my local paper. I hope others share my concern.

Last Friday, January 25, 2019 our federal government sent an army to arrest Roger Stone. Twenty seven heavily armed officers and seventeen vehicles were dispatched to effect the arrest in the pre-dawn hours. Twenty seven agents. Sent to arrest one man who was already cooperating with the government. We sent 25 SEAL’s to capture Osama Bin Laden. Fortunately Mr. Stone was captured alive as his hearing impaired wife remained upstairs in their bedroom.
Is it just me or are their other citizens who feel our republic and its limited government may be exceeding its limits?
I would very much like to hear from our elected leaders and learn of their plans to defend these actions or correct them.
Texgun
College Station, TX

mojo84
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Roger Stone arrest

Post by mojo84 »

You make some strong points.

I also have a serious problem with the press/CNN being tipped off so they could be there.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

rotor

Post by rotor »

Had they just called him I am sure he would have gone in voluntarily.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

mojo84 wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:23 pm You make some strong points.

I also have a serious problem with the press/CNN being tipped off so they could be there.
You are wrong. CNN was not “tipped off.” The reporter was just acting on his “gut feelings.” (His quotes) Also I have a bridge to sale when you have time.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

In saner times, the feebs would have sent a couple of plain clothes guys over to his house with a copy of the warrant, and knocked on his door. Love him or hate him, guilty or innocent, Roger Stone is a feeble old man. He has never made any threats of violence to anybody, and he is not the kind would would have come out with guns blazing. There was NO reason to handle it the way it was handled.....except to send a message to regular folks that they had better not defy the deep state, and to have it all captured by a news network dedicated to the overthrow of the current administration.

THAT is why it was handled the way it was....and it is NOT going to get better. The culture of corruption is well-established now at the FBI, and the people who hire there at the FBI are part of that culture. They will be hiring like-minded people, and have been doing so for a while. That’s how you get Peter Strzok and people of his ilk running “investigations” seeking to topple a sitting president, and totally getting away with it - including the falsifying and destruction of exculpatory evidence, and the production of false evidence, and evading all accountability for their behavior. They get away with it, because their superiors are part of the same privileged class that exists above the law, and outside of the constraints of the Consititution.

And it not only isn’t going to get any better, it is likely to get worse.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

While the media is focused on what it happening in Venezuela, the ongoing coup in the USA is being ignored.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

philip964

Post by philip964 »

So are the rank and file FBI officers on this raid just following orders, are they saying “yeah this is why I joined protecting the public from people who commit process crimes against humanity”. Or are they going, what are we doing this for?

I’m not really happy with the America I’m leaving our children.

K.Mooneyham

Post by K.Mooneyham »

Everyone above a certain paygrade at the FBI should be FIRED! They wasted the time and efforts of all those armed agents who SHOULD be going after bank robbers, kidnappers, serial killer, terrorists, and other violent offenders. Instead, they went after one old man in a political stunt. Disgusting, and their bosses made them look like a bunch of clowns. :mad5

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

Lessons Learned

Going against the establishment is dangerous. They will take you down. The will not only attempt to destroy you, but they will do all that they can to destroy everyone around you.

They are powerful and they control the media, they control and possess all of our communications.

They will turn those that are close to you against you.

There are no secrets.

Never talk to the Feds.

Never support a political candidate that supports change or eliminating corruption.

You can't win. Even if you somehow escape being imprisoned, The legal fees and destruction of your reputation will destroy you. It is more important for them to suck the fight out of you than it is to win in court.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

Paladin

Post by Paladin »

It does amaze me the amount of resources spent going after Wikileaks, Julian Assange, and now Roger Stone
Ron Paul(2015): You know, when I left Congress, a couple of years ago, I listed several things that I thought were the greatest danger to us. And the top one was, freedom of expression. The First Amendment, because if we are not allowed to express ourselves, it makes it difficult to compete with the propagandas from our government and the media. So I think that it is crucial. But you know, we are so hypocritical when it comes to our government because they pretend that we should support the issue of knowing the truth and knowing what is going on with government. We even write laws to protect the whistleblowers whose are telling us the truth. Now we have numerous whistleblowers that are put in prison, you know, if they tell the truth. As a matter of fact, the real irony is, the chairman of the agency that is supposed to be in charge of protecting all of the whistleblowers, he got fired because he told the truth about the whistleblower program. It really doesn’t work.
link

The legacy media should have been the ones reporting the facts uncovered by the DNC leaks, but they didn't. The legacy media also chose to ignore key information declassified in the release of JFK documents, but that's just a pattern of behavior on their part.

Hillary Clinton herself stated publicly in Congress that "our [American] news is not particularly informative to us" and that the legacy media "is just a million commercials and arguments between talking heads" Video

One of the basic foundations of political democracy is that voters have relatively equal access to the information needed to make a government's decisions.

Roger Stone was involved in uncovering the truth about the JFK assassination, and if Roger also was involved in any way in the DNC leaks being released on Wikileaks he deserves a medal for it.
JOIN NRA TODAY!, NRA Benefactor Life, TSRA Defender Life, Gun Owners of America Life, SAF, FPC, VCDL Member
LTC/SSC Instructor, NRA Certified Instructor, CRSO
The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us. -Thomas Jefferson

cirus

Post by cirus »

Liberty wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:07 am Lessons Learned

Going against the establishment is dangerous. They will take you down. The will not only attempt to destroy you, but they will do all that they can to destroy everyone around you.

They are powerful and they control the media, they control and possess all of our communications.

There are no secrets.

Never talk to the Feds.

Never support a political candidate that supports change or eliminating corruption.

You can't win. Even if you somehow escape being imprisoned, The legal fees and destruction of your reputation will destroy you. It is more important for them to suck the fight out of you than it is to win in court.
:iagree: This reminds me of the movie Shooter. I think if I found myself in this situation and there was no way out I would look at it like I'm already a dead man so I could operate more freely. What have you got to lose?

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

Trugt wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:48 am
Liberty wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:07 am Lessons Learned

There are no secrets.

Never talk to the Feds.

:iagree: with all of the above but I believe our judicial system will prevail in the end. :anamatedbanana
In many of these cases even winning is losing. Reputations don't recover after accusations. You never get back the time lost in prison and lost homes and income can be devastating. All the courts can do is stop the persecution they can't undo. The damage is will already have been done. The goal isn't to prosecute Trump, but to devastate those who support him. They go after his friends, associates and even his family. Destroy them and you and destroy him.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

bblhd672

Post by bblhd672 »

Trugt wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:48 am I believe our judicial system will prevail in the end.
You mean like it did with vigorously prosecuting Hillary Clinton for her crimes while in office? Like it did for the FBI sniper who shot an innocent woman holding her baby? Like it did for federal agents who burned American men, women and children alive in Waco?
That justice system?
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

Papa_Tiger

Post by Papa_Tiger »

bblhd672 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:42 am
Trugt wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:48 am I believe our judicial system will prevail in the end.
You mean like it did with vigorously prosecuting Hillary Clinton for her crimes while in office? Like it did for the FBI sniper who shot an innocent woman holding her baby? Like it did for federal agents who burned American men, women and children alive in Waco?
That justice system?
Like the justice system that perpetrates this sort of monstrosity?

The Sun Does Shine
In 1985, Anthony Ray Hinton was arrested and charged with two counts of capital murder in Alabama. Stunned, confused, and only twenty-nine years old, Hinton knew that it was a case of mistaken identity and believed that the truth would prove his innocence and ultimately set him free.

But with no money and a different system of justice for a poor black man in the South, Hinton was sentenced to death by electrocution. He spent his first three years on Death Row at Holman State Prison in agonizing silence―full of despair and anger toward all those who had sent an innocent man to his death. But as Hinton realized and accepted his fate, he resolved not only to survive, but find a way to live on Death Row. For the next twenty-seven years he was a beacon―transforming not only his own spirit, but those of his fellow inmates, fifty-four of whom were executed mere feet from his cell. With the help of civil rights attorney and bestselling author of Just Mercy, Bryan Stevenson, Hinton won his release in 2015.
Yes "justice" was done in the end, but a man spent 30 years of his life behind bars and on death row for crimes that he didn't commit because of the "justice" system...

Return to “Federal”