On it's way

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Post Reply
User avatar

Topic author
Maxwell
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:05 pm

On it's way

#1

Post by Maxwell » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:41 am

I filed my renewal online on 9/30, today, 11/1, I see on the website that my new license is "Print pending." I'll finally get one that says LTC, my last was still said "CHL...".
:woohoo
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain

User avatar

Topic author
Maxwell
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Re: On it's way

#2

Post by Maxwell » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:11 pm

Arrived! Total time, just over 5 weeks from on-line renewal submission to in my hand.

Interesting that they used my DL photo but I guess it is newer that my original CHL photo.
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain


flechero
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 2380
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:04 pm
Location: Central Texas

Re: On it's way

#3

Post by flechero » Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:58 pm

Maxwell wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:41 am
I'll finally get one that says LTC, my last was still said "CHL...".
Ha! I recently and got the same... I figured I must have been one of the last with a true "CHL" but I guess you beat me!

User avatar

Pawpaw
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 6364
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:16 am
Location: Hunt County

Re: On it's way

#4

Post by Pawpaw » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:32 pm

flechero wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:58 pm
Maxwell wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:41 am
I'll finally get one that says LTC, my last was still said "CHL...".
Ha! I recently and got the same... I figured I must have been one of the last with a true "CHL" but I guess you beat me!
My CHL doesn't expire until August and I know mine is not the last.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member

User avatar

Topic author
Maxwell
Senior Member
Posts in topic: 3
Posts: 840
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Re: On it's way

#5

Post by Maxwell » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:52 pm

Pawpaw wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:32 pm
flechero wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:58 pm
Maxwell wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:41 am
I'll finally get one that says LTC, my last was still said "CHL...".
Ha! I recently and got the same... I figured I must have been one of the last with a true "CHL" but I guess you beat me!
My CHL doesn't expire until August and I know mine is not the last.
At and August expiration you've got to be close. :thumbs2:
I never let schooling interfere with my education. Mark Twain


cobbweb
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:09 am

Re: On it's way

#6

Post by cobbweb » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:18 am

Mine chl doesn't expire until April of 2019 I might be on of the last with a chl,My renewal is print pending (what ever that means) and has been for a week no hurry I still have 5 months.


ryanc01
Junior Member
Posts in topic: 1
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:35 am

Re: On it's way

#7

Post by ryanc01 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:36 pm

cobbweb wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:18 am
Mine chl doesn't expire until April of 2019 I might be on of the last with a chl,My renewal is print pending (what ever that means) and has been for a week no hurry I still have 5 months.
Got my ltc in the mail 7 days after status changed to print pending. You should have it soon.

Post Reply

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”