status change

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 3

status change

Post by Take Down Sicko »

I cant believe it! Finally, after 81 agonizing calender days of waiting i have status change.It won't be long for my wally walk now. Was all in on Feb 13th. I just popped a bottle of Lone Star beer to calm my nerves. My heart will be pounding when i unlock my mail box tomorrow. Hugs all the way around to the ladies and a firm handshake to the men. :roll:

Topic author
Take Down Sicko

Update

YaYYY! I have plastic in hand. Was in my mailbox when i got home. My wally walk will be in the morning. I have the day off so, plan to be there at 9 a.m. then onto Academy for more hornady ammo for the gun range at American shooting center if its open for business yet. Congrats to those who recently received their LTC's and Hang tight to those still waiting. My carry gun is a Smith and Wesson Shield 9mm. :smash:

TangoX-ray
Posts in topic: 1

Re: status change

Post by TangoX-ray »

:thewave

Welcome to the club!
Native Texan :txflag: Philippians 2:3-4

"We don't rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training." - Archiloches (650 BC)

Lord Nikon
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Lord Nikon »

Woot!

I took just looked today and my status changed.. I guess I should see mine any day too!

Topic author
Take Down Sicko

I recieved mine the day after my status changed so, yes your LTC should be there pretty quick now :cheers2:

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”