Waiting time

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
mjtrusty
Posts in topic: 1

Waiting time

Post by mjtrusty »

I know it's a big waiting game but does anyone know when or how often site updates? I know it's different for everyone but as estimate

Ryan

Re: Waiting time

Post by Ryan »

There is no rhyme or reason to what DPS does concerning LTC's... at least that I have ever seen. It could take a few weeks, or it could take a few months. Nobody really knows. 2 people from the same family could turn theirs in at the same time and it could be months for one and weeks for the other. There's so many factors that come into play.

From my own experience, it took them almost 2 months just to process my change of address.

Noggin

Re: Waiting time

Post by Noggin »

I sent in everything that was required electronically on June 28th, I received confirmation on-line that same week from the DPS that they had everything. Then I waited and waited, my licence arrived in the mail on August 30th
"I command ye therefore, upon the peril of your lives, to depart immediately out of this place." - Oliver Cromwell 1653 :smilelol5:

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”