Family of LTC Holders

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
WWJD2874
Posts in topic: 1

Family of LTC Holders

Post by WWJD2874 »

My husband, son and I took our LTC course on 6-24. As of today 7-18, it states that my husband and my license is in the 'print' stage. My son's application taking a little bit longer. My husband and I are both vets and our son was born over in Germany, so they are asking for more documentation :(

bblhd672

Re: Family of LTC Holders

Post by bblhd672 »

Welcome to the forum and congrats to your family on obtaining LTC's!
The left lies about everything. Truth is a liberal value, and truth is a conservative value, but it has never been a left-wing value. People on the left say whatever advances their immediate agenda. Power is their moral lodestar; therefore, truth is always subservient to it. - Dennis Prager

oljames3

Post by oljames3 »

Congrats, and welcome! My oldest was born in Augsberg, Bavaria, and came home to Texas on my ID card. :lol:
She had to get extra documentation when, as an adult, she applied for a passport.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service!
Do what you say you're gonna do.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”