No online checks

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Janazzz
Posts in topic: 5

No online checks

Post by Janazzz »

Hi. I applied online for my LTC 8/7, fingerprinted 8/9, took classroom training 8/25, and range qualifying 8/30. I uploaded my classroom and range forms 8/30 but I’m unable to find online where everyone else sees their green checks.

Did I take too long to complete my classroom abnd range? I did receive an email today stating they received my additional documentation. TIA

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 1

Re: No online checks

Post by Flightmare »

It can take awhile for the "checklist" to show up. For a co-worker of mine, it took 7-10 days after everything had been submitted before the checklist showed up for him. Be patient. It will happen!
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

apostate

Post by apostate »

Last edited by apostate on Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Janazzz

Post by Janazzz »

Thank you. I was worried I’d taken too long to get everything in.

Topic author
Janazzz

Post by Janazzz »

I called DPS this morning and my LTC100 is missing the instructors date for the range qual. So I’m waiting to hear from instructor on how to fix, then I’ll send in corrected copy. But I still do not have any green checks. So annoying.

Topic author
Janazzz

Post by Janazzz »

So, now this. I hope this looks normal. Just submitted the dated form 100 range proficiency.
Screen Shot 2018-09-08 at 12.32.40 AM.png

Topic author
Janazzz

Post by Janazzz »

Still haven’t got my license

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Janazzz wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:15 am Still haven’t got my license
What does your chart show now?

My guess, is that yours went back to the bottom of the stack, while waiting for your signed documents, and it may take a little longer. If it hasn't changed since, Sept 8, I would contact, DPS again. JMHO
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

DJTexas

Post by DJTexas »

Janazzz wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:15 am Still haven’t got my license
I received my license yesterday, 8 business days after I sent in my documents. I can tell you there are things progressing, before they show up online. Mine showed Pending Print for 4 days, the next day it showed mailed.

I'd call them, something is not right
Older than I act... Give more than I take... Leave it better than I found it... Wished I’d of done some things different.... THAT'S LIFE!

-DJ

Allons

Post by Allons »

Janazzz wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:36 am So, now this. I hope this looks normal. Just submitted the dated form 100 range proficiency.

Screen Shot 2018-09-08 at 12.32.40 AM.png
This is off of the DPS website.
The letter requesting more information or documents extends the timeline for issuing your license. DPS has an additional 180 days to complete the review process, if additional information is required from the application. To ensure your license is issued promptly, it is very important for you to provide the requested information for review. If the requested information is not received timely, the application will be terminated.
So technically they have an additional 180 days after they sent you that letter. I don't think it will take that long though. I would call they like Jusme said. It can hurt.
NRA Member
US Army 1988-1999

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”