Waiting Queston

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
brittykitty02
Posts in topic: 3

Waiting Queston

Post by brittykitty02 »

I submitted my application 9/8 and paid my fee. I uploaded my certification 9/14. I am still seeing this when I try and check a status- See Brittni Status Attachment below.

I submitted my dad's application this morning, 9/15, and his screen looks different - See Dad Status Attachement below.

What did I do wrong on my own? My dad's is the one with the red box on it. :)
Attachments
Dad Status.PNG
Brittni Status.PNG

Flightmare
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Waiting Queston

Post by Flightmare »

I think you're okay. Give it a few days and I suspect your dad's will look like your's. Give it a week or so and your's should show the checklist showing the progress.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Jusme

Post by Jusme »

Since it is Saturday, I doubt, your Dad's application has gone through. Yours is the standard way it is displayed, so that you can check your status.
I wouldn't worry about it, give it until at least Monday afternoon, and see if his doesn't appear as yours does. JMHO

Also Welcome to the forum!! :tiphat:
Take away the Second first, and the First is gone in a second :rules: :patriot:

Topic author
brittykitty02

Post by brittykitty02 »

Thanks!

My dad’s is the one that says submitted and we just did his stuff today!

Mine is the other one that I did a week ago...still the same answer? :)

Perazzi100
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Perazzi100 »

brittykitty02 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:05 pm Thanks!

My dad’s is the one that says submitted and we just did his stuff today!

Mine is the other one that I did a week ago...still the same answer? :)
Brittykitty02,

It will show that the application has been submitted which means you've started it and they've sent you the emails for your fingerprints and haven't got all the supporting documentation in the system yet.

Your checklist should pop up Monday afternoon-Tuesday morning, I just did mine last Friday submitted everything at 1245PM, got confirmation that the received it at about 4PM same day and the checklist was up on the website Tuesday Morning, print pending was the only item left when I checked mine yesterday.

Topic author
brittykitty02

Post by brittykitty02 »

Hmmmm. I think mine is wrong. I did it 9/8 and it’s not even showing the application has been submitted. I already paid my fee and did my fingerprints, so I’m not sure why it’s not showing for me, but is for my dad, who just did his stuff today.

Oak Threeper

Post by Oak Threeper »

If there's no option to apply for a license, then you already applied for a license. You can't have two simultaneous applications unless one is for instructor.

Perazzi100
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Perazzi100 »

brittykitty02 wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:41 pm Hmmmm. I think mine is wrong. I did it 9/8 and it’s not even showing the application has been submitted. I already paid my fee and did my fingerprints, so I’m not sure why it’s not showing for me, but is for my dad, who just did his stuff today.
BrittyKitty02,

Yours is correct per your picture you posted earlier, your fathers is correct as well and should change the first of next week when they get in their offices and upload your documents into the system.

Since you uploaded your documents on Friday your checklist should be on the website the first of this week.

They will not process anything whatsoever unless they have every thing they need. (LTC-100, Fingerprints, etc.)

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”