Renewal Report

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
4copas
Posts in topic: 1

Renewal Report

Post by 4copas »

13 days from hitting submit online to in my wallet. Not bad. :thumbs2:
Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. John Wayne
NRA Life Member :patriot: :txflag:

jd111404

Re: Renewal Report

Post by jd111404 »

Mine just showed online today as being received for the status and is showing Background Check : Under review. Seems like it took a while like over a week just to show up online.

Mel

Post by Mel »

Renew online 8/14. In hand 8/30.
Mel
Airworthiness Inspector specializing in Experimental and Light-Sport Aircraft since the last Century.

ddstuder

Post by ddstuder »

I sent in my 3rd renewal on 8-02-19. :tiphat:

Still waiting for Fingerprints and Background Check. PENDING. :totap:

Don't understand why some are processed in a few days, and some take weeks! :headscratch

In the meantime, my license has expired and can no longer carry until the folks in Austin get it done! :cryin
Guns are like parachutes, if your ever in a situation that you need one and you dont have one, you'll probably never need one again.

RGVshooter

Post by RGVshooter »

I submitted my first renewal this past Sept 13th and although it's only been 8 business days since I renewed online it still shows "FingerPrints pending" and "background Check Pending". I'll jump online & check the progress this coming friday & see if there's any updates... I just hope it doesn't take 3 months like it did when I first applied for my license 4 yrs ago.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”