It's Official...

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Stick_Shift
Posts in topic: 3

It's Official...

Post by Stick_Shift »

I'm now a member in good standing of the Shirt-Tail Out Fraternity. License was dropped in the mail today.
A little luck and a little government is necessary to get along in life, but only a fool trusts either one. - PJ O’Rourke

narcissist
Posts in topic: 1

Re: It's Official...

Post by narcissist »

Congratulations, good to hear another honest citizen is willing to do what's right in this day and age.
One of my biggest mistakes in life...Is Believing people will show me the same love I've shown them. :reddevil

Raheem30021

Post by Raheem30021 »

Congrats. Im at print pending hopefully I'll have mine soon.

Topic author
Stick_Shift

Post by Stick_Shift »

Raheem30021 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:34 am Congrats. Im at print pending hopefully I'll have mine soon.
It won't be long. Mine didn't spend more than 2 days there. Congratulations to you as well, brother.
A little luck and a little government is necessary to get along in life, but only a fool trusts either one. - PJ O’Rourke

Lynyrd

Post by Lynyrd »

Welcome to the club!
Do what you say you're gonna do.

Raheem30021

Post by Raheem30021 »

Thanks to all. Like a kid waiting on Christmas. Had ltc in Georgia about 10 years abo before I moved to California love it but a walking victim state

howdy

Post by howdy »

I have several of these type shirts from Amazon. They are Cubavera shirts that are very stylish and made to be untucked. I get many comments on "pretty shirt". Actually my ego says they are coming on to me but then I look in the mirror and verify I am ugly and old.

Texas LTC Instructor
NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Life Patron Member TSRA Member
USMC 1972-1979

AJSully421

Post by AJSully421 »

“Welcome to the party, pal.”
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan, 1964

30.06 signs only make criminals and terrorists safer.

NRA, LTC, School Safety, Armed Security, & Body Guard Instructor

Topic author
Stick_Shift

Post by Stick_Shift »

howdy wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:27 am I have several of these type shirts from Amazon. They are Cubavera shirts that are very stylish and made to be untucked. I get many comments on "pretty shirt". Actually my ego says they are coming on to me but then I look in the mirror and verify I am ugly and old.

Guayabera/cubavera shirts are ridiculously comfortable in the summertime. I bought some of those dry-wicking fishing shirts from Sam's Club and Academy and I think they'll do the job. I need a new guayabera.

oljames3
Posts in topic: 2

Post by oljames3 »

Stick_Shift wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:54 pm I'm now a member in good standing of the Shirt-Tail Out Fraternity. License was dropped in the mail today.
Congrats and welcome to the carrying lifestyle.
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

Raheem30021

Post by Raheem30021 »

Screenshot_20190728-001740_Chrome.jpg

Like a kid at Christmas checking the mailbox

bigmck

Post by bigmck »

Hi Gang -- This is my first post and I welcome all future discussions. == I did my application and fingerprint in April and just did not have time to do the class until July 24. The night of the 24 I got home and put the info in the computer and received my LTC in the mail yesterday, August 5. I was ready for a long wait but 12 days, pretty fast. I am thinking the application and fingerprint being in early made it faster. == Anyway glad to be here. :hurry:

oljames3
Posts in topic: 2

Post by oljames3 »

bigmck wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:29 am Hi Gang -- This is my first post and I welcome all future discussions. == I did my application and fingerprint in April and just did not have time to do the class until July 24. The night of the 24 I got home and put the info in the computer and received my LTC in the mail yesterday, August 5. I was ready for a long wait but 12 days, pretty fast. I am thinking the application and fingerprint being in early made it faster. == Anyway glad to be here. :hurry:
Congrats and welcome aboard!
O. Lee James, III Captain, US Army (Retired 2012), Honorable Order of St. Barbara
2/19FA, 1st Cavalry Division 73-78; 56FA BDE (Pershing) 78-81
NRA, NRA Basic Pistol Shooting Instructor, Rangemaster Certified, GOA, TSRA, NAR L1

softice

Post by softice »

Got mine yesterday :woohoo

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”